Fun Under The Sun...For Some Of Us

A.N: I am trying to be creative with the chapter titles. Let me know if you guys like it or I should go back to the short style ones I was doing. Give feedback, I want your comments guys, it shows me your actually liking it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey (F/N) are you OK? You look sick" You rubbed your head, groaning for a moment before you replied. "Yeah. It's my skin. I'm pale, so I usually burn up in sunlight like this." He looked you over before saying "Maybe if you didn't wear your jacket." Looking down at your practically signature jacket and jeans you shook your head "Not gonna happen. It's one of the few things I like." Kaede looked at you, sarcasm evident in her voice "Do I even want to know if I'm on the list?" You shrugged, beginning to smirk "Why's that Kaede? You got a crush on me?" You taunted, smiling victoriously as she blushed heavily and looked away "No!" She said defensively, much to your pleasure. "Alright let's drop it." Kouta said, sensing the tension rising. "Why don't we head down to the river, it is hot after all." You both nodded "Sounds good" Kaede agreed with you "Yeah sounds fun."

"Well be prepared to get them soon, Seras says that Iscariot is sending an agent to check out the murders since their spreading." Integra ordered over the phone "Understood master. I am ahead of these humans by weeks worth of hunting." Placing the phone back in his trench coat Alucard stood and walked along the woods, having seen three rather unlikely children walking along this path several days past.

You watched on a rock as Kaede and Kouta walked into what was no doubt rather nice and cool, and-snap out of it. You can't do it, or else you'll get way to sick. This sunlight usually made you sick if more of your skin was exposed, and the more that showed the worse you felt until the night. "Come on you boring old man" you felt a cold jerk as your jacket was soaked by Kouta and Kaedes' combined efforts. Yelling in shock you fell back onto the gravely ground. "Why?!" Laughing they watched you stand, stripping off the jacket to warm up. Glaring daggers you didn't feel any sickness, caught up you charged in and acted, for once, like a kid. A three way splash fight going for about twenty minutes.

"I hate you both." You groaned, laying under a tree, trying to warm up and dry off without getting into any sunlight. "You had fun" Kaede teased, only to smile as you looked over. The both of them were back to back not looking at each other, protecting their modesty as they dried their clothes on the stones. "And cause of you we are gonna be late getting back" Kouta chuckled "OK mom." He teased. "I'll throw you in that river as you are Kouta." He shrugged laughing with Kaede.