Makube Falls: End Of Iscariot

You and Lucy watched as Marco landed on his feet, having dropped from his jet instead of attempting to landing it. "Ah, Marco. So good to see you once again." Makube drawled as he watched his former charge. "Shut up." Marco growled, standing off with Henkel and Makube facing him. "What do you want traitor?" Henkel demanded, keeping her rifle trained on him. "To settle the score you left with my father, Makube." Marco glared at his old boss, not even acknowledging Henkel. Seeing Henkels trigger finger clench he drew his pistol, firing one shot. You watched, impressed as Henkel dropped, a clearly noticable hole in her head. Now Marco calmly leveled the weapon at Makube, who merely laughed. "You want to settle the score? Then go ahead and shoot me. Or are you too afraid? Are you worried your doing the wrong thin-" Makube's head snapped back as the bullet struck him,  followed by his whole body as he dropped on the ground. "Don't try to fuck with me you old bastard." Marco stated, walking up and spitting on his corpse.

"So what will you do now Marco? After all, with Makube gone Iscariot will withdraw from Medici." You looked down at the islands from Falco Maxime, having returned to the base. "I'll stay, my father protected the island until Makube killed him, so it's what he would want." You looked over at the young man, "How do you know he killed your father?" You asked, still sitting. "I heard my guards on board the ship talk about it, saying he should have killed me too, so they didn't have to deal with me." You scoffed, "The laziness of some people is almost too much to comprehend isn't it?" You stood now, the roar of a planes jets overhead signaling your departure. "I'll see you around Marco, have a good life." Turning you walked off, not knowing if you'd see Marco again.

Climbing aboard the now landed plane you kissed Lucy's cheek. "Let's go home." You said, sitting as the pilot turned to take off.