Full Power Battle: Vampire Vs Nosferatsu

You both stood off, silently waiting for the other to make the first move. You watched as he smirked softly, completely relaxed. Suddenly you leapt forward, drawing your pistol and pressing it to your father's temple, just as you did this he drew his own and aimed at your head. Pulling your respective triggers you both recoiled as the two guns heavy calibers blew your heads off. Taking a step back you both regenerated from the wounds, you stopping only once your head had completely come back, still looking like a shadowy outline. Your father smiled as he saw this. "What's wrong? Can't regenerate all the way?" He demanded as he fired twice more, blowing off your arm and part of your side. Silently you regenerated them in the same manner of your head. Creating a dark figure out of you as you put your gun away. "Let's quit hiding behind our guns. Let's just settle this the way my master would want us to." Stepping back you completed your regeneration, returning your appearance to normal as your father put his own gun away. "Well then, what do you say to getting rid of all these restrictions on our power?" Nodding you silently agreed as you and your father both took your stances. Without intending to you both spoke in synchronization. "Here lies the bird of Hermes. Eating my own wings, to keep myself tame."

Alucard sighed. "Such power, and at two very different ages." He and Seras watched as all of Falco Maxime was covered in shadow and blood as you both released the countless familiars stored within you. "How can he be so powerful? He only ever killed a few vampires." Seras watched as well, surprised that you were able to do this like Alucard could. "He consumed his brother, elevating him to the status of Nosferatu, as well as granting him his brothers familiars." They both watched, knowing this was something you had to do on your own.

As you both finally finished releasing your power you stood in front of your respective familiars. Your father's as mindless drones as they groaned like the dead zombies they were, their wills long since dominated by his own. Your familiars all possessed their identity still, able to be concious as they formed army lines, all being linked to your will, your command. Suddenly they all charged forward, roaring with a mighty battle cry as they opened fire on the horde that was your father's army. You walked after them, staying behind the blood shed. You didn't want your father to see what you had turned into. Not yet. He would believe you were fearful, and that he had won before it had even began. Then in that moment, you would fill him with pure terror, and destroy him for good.