6. Thursday night confession.

I have layed out every outfit and nothing is impressing Brenda, she's shaking her head to all these and it's making more nervous about even going to this party. It's not like I have been invited to one before, in High School I was not exactly a people's person and to me I was stuck in this world I hated, a world I still hate and will escape from.
You're leaving Brenda behind.
"Okay, B. What do you suggest?" I'm taking a sit in the edge of my Queen bed that has clothes everywhere.

"This..." she's picking up this lace high waist skirt. "And this" and now she's taking a black leather crop top.
"Really?" I'm shaking my head.
"Am I -"

"Kevin will love this sexy you" she's grinning.
Just wear it, she needs to smile more.

I'm sighing as I take the outfit and wear it. I don't even know why I bought the see through skirt in the first place and now my but will be exposed for everyone to see.

Not that I don't know how to do my own make up, but the way Brenda does it is next level and everyone seems to know red makes my lips fuller, kissable.

"He'll die" she's pushing me towards the tall mirror in my room.

I like how I look and for a second I might believe that this is like any other night of drinking with friends and having fun, but I can't shake the feeling that something might go wrong, especially with the thing that happened. It makes me nervous, the guy is probably following me because no one can just give up that easily and let me go, especially if they had been following me for a while and wants something from me. He's probably hiding somewhere, waiting for a moment to strike and possibly kill me.

He won't let the whole stabbing him go, no. I'm just wondering why he's taking his time and why I haven't told Brenda. I'll scare her, she likes being here and she needs a break from a Paul.

My phone is ringing and I know he's at the door. I'm excited.

I'm rushing down the stairs, heading for the door and I'm opening to find him standing here dressed so casually and his eyes on me.
"Hey" I'm smiling at him.
"Punk?" he's almost grinning.
I nodded and I'm doing a double twirl, which is making him laugh and I'm promising my self fun tonight. Fun with this once punk boy who used to annoy me until I kissed him and he became my boyfriend, we had plans even though I knew the new training would come between whatever we had.
"It brings back memories" jes chuckling.

His arm is wrapped around my small waist and it's making me excited, I can't wait for the party.

I'm dragging him out of the door before my best friend can make him stand here all night and ask too many questions, Brenda is generally curious.

Being in his car feels strange and I'm already feeling nervous, which is making the silence  a bit awkward and it feels like a first date, like I have never been alone with him.

The silence follows us to the crowded house, music is loud and is making me nervous. What if they don't like me? I wasn't exactly their favourite in High School and I'm sure I'm not now. He's now driving around the neighbourhood looking for a space to park his car and he finally finds it.
"Don't be so nervous" he's squeezing my hand and it's actually making me feel less nervous.

The music is loud and it is getting louder as we are aproaching the large house. He's now holding my hand and it feels weird and a bit cconfusing , because I want to be close to him and yet I don't want to, because I don't want anything to hold me from leaving. Right now it feels like this Town is breaking me apart and giving me reasons to stay.