10. Tea, coffee + Strangers.

YOUR SUPPORT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME.

He actually ends up not asking me for direction. We end up in front of this really cute and small coffee shop close to shopping mall and I have been here for thirty minutes while he talked with this aunt of his.

Brenda has not responded to my text and being in his truck alone is not exactly good for me, he has left me in his scent and my head is spinning with crazy thoughts and his voice vibrating ahsinst y ear. I guess this is a curse, because I don't feel anything for him and it's not my choice, as much as my body is fighting this and trying really hard, it's like second nature and killing him too is. They are clashing together, driving me crazy.

How can you want to kill someone and want to kiss me at the same time. I must be sick.

I must be and yet I say I don't mind living with him. I am crazy, really crazy.

I wish someone would just tell me what to do. Just give me something to clear him out of my head and maybe we should burn the book, I'll suggest that to him and I'm sure he'll think that too is foolish and immature.

I can see him walking towards the car and his tall strides make him look too handsome.

"She wants to talk to you" he's yanking the door open.

"Couldn't you have said that any nicer?" I'm folding my arms as I ask.

"Cindiey, she wants to talk to you. I don't have to be nice" he's saying, he's eyes are looking at his left side.

"Fine. Why?" I'm getting out of the car, standing in front of his tall figure.

"I'll wait for you" he is not planning on telling me or maybe he doesn't know.

I'm pushing past him and walking faster towards the entrance of the shop.

She's sitting near the window , sipping through the cup calmly and besides the smell of sweet pastries and coffee, the place is filled with too much venom scent. That's why she chose this place.

"You may sit" her voice is soft, her English accent rich and think. She looks like she could be his girlfriend than Aunt and her jet black hair make her blue eyes intensely sharp on her fair heart shaped face.

She's smiling at me "I'm his Father's youngest sister"

"I'm Cindiey Ella" I'm saying nervously as I sit down. She obviously read my thoughts, swiftly I might add. I didn't even feel her in my head.

"I know" she's looking at me that way, eveluating and calculating and it's beyond annoying.

"Greate" I'm now beyond nervous.

"You know about the book, right. At least I'll assume that you do, which means you'll be wise enough to not te-"

"I'm staying away from Jason and I'm not exactly happy about it, I mean I don't like him that way" I'm saying before she can tell me to stay away.

"That's not what I was about to tell you, Cindiey" she's not exactly happy about me stopping me from talking.

"Okay" I'm taking a deep breath.

"I was the keeper of the book a long time ago. It is meant to be kept a secret, but now I fear too many people know about it" she's shaking her head slightly.

"A keeper?" I ask.

"Yes, I made sure to always alert my brother of any changes..." she's saying , then pausing to take a sip out of her cup.

"You're telling me this why?" I'm curious as I'm asking.

"You need to be careful, because only your blood can open the book and believe me James will do exactly as it says" she's looking straight at me.