18. Red lips.

Nothing feels the same, except his touch and he can't even look at me. He still feels guilty for the cut above my lip and I don't exactly care for it, because the adrenaline is already pumping through me and has me excited.

He has had me on the floor five times now and I'm too excited, my blood is heating up and my ripped tank top is not even on my mind.

"I'm sorry about your lip" he's whispering to me, his arms around my waist.

"I don't mind if you don't mind kissing them" I'm wiggling my eyebrows at him.

He is just shrugging.

He's stringer than I am and I have figured that out, which means I need to be faster than him and too smart.

I must focus on one emotion, one he can feel and can distract him and I know my baby is too lusty, especially since he has been skipping coffee and having too many Tictacs. I'm taking a deep breath, trying to gather my thoughts to focus one thought and it's the one that circles my mind for days.

I'm backing away a few steps. I don't want to be too close to the tree or far away from it. I'm leaving space between me and the tree and I'm also trying to think line Jason, which is hard.

Every time I cut him he gets more pissed than the last time.

So, I'm only going to get one shot at him and I need to get it right or we'll be here all night and I won't get any sleep.

If I run towards him he'll know where I'm aiming and he'll knock me to the floor.

He can't distract me either.

I need to think this through, really think this through and make him come towards me.

This is going to hurt.

I'm quick with the sharp blade he gave me and I leave a cut on my arm. Wrong move.

One drop. Sends him crazy. He's lauchinch towards me in this fast manner and puts me to the floor, his heavy body is on top of me and his eyes are messing with my head.

I hate hurting him, but I also want to sleep and he won't let me.

The sky is starting to crack with light and the sun is threatening to follow. We have been at it for a few hours and he wants me to first show him what I've got, which I don't think is much.

The blade is too sharp and its piercing through his skin above his left breast and he rolls off of me and pulls it out.

He's dropping the knife to the floor and his eyes have this devilish look that make him look sexier and he's pinning me against the ground.  I don't think he minds the blood above his left breast or the one on my lip or my leg.

"Tomorrow I'm hurting you for that" he's saying and then his lips fall on mine in this soft kiss that makes me want to stay here for a while.

"The sun's about to come up, you guys are weird " Brenda's voice makes Jason smile as he's helping me up.

"Good morning , Brenda" Jason us smiling at her.

"Morning" she looks like she has been crying and I'm already standing by her side.

"Are you okay?" I'm placing my hand on her shoulder.

"It's my Mom, no big deal" she's smiling at me.

"Okay, but-"

"Cindiey!" Another voice is making me tense. What is he doing here?

"Is that who I think it is?" Brenda looks disgusted, when did she turn against him?