19. Withiout Coffee poison.

It's in his eyes.

My skin slightly feels the fire that's in him and he's been tossing and turning this in tire time. No sleep and he keeps telling me he's fine, but his olive skin is losing colour and his sweat is on both of us, it's soaking the sheets and he looks like he's fighting something in himself.

"Babe, are you okay?" I have been thinking of calling him that for days now.

"Babe?" he gives me a weak smile. "I don't do pet names, but yo-you make it sound sexy"

"Need coffee?" I'm asking.

"No, I haven't touched that thing in a while and besides it's just...it's going to pass" he's taking my hand and kissing it softly.

"You sure?" I'm nervous about this.

"Yeah" he's nodding.

"I just want to sleep" he says and is resting his head back on the pillow and my head is now on his hard chest, listening to the rhythm of his heart beat and loving the way his fingers feel on my skin.

"What's the coffee for?" I'm asking.

"I get...it's stopping me from acting on impulse. Without it I'm just angry and something I don't like, but it also gives me minimal sleep " he's explaining, his breathing is now back to normal and his hands have stopped shaking. "And I want to sleep next to you not lie awake watching you sleep"

"Oh, okay" I'm closing my eyes.

It's starting out as just the sound of the stairs and I don't mind , it must be the boys or Brenda or Jen.

I'm closing my eyes again and I'm slipping on to my pillow.

It only takes five seconds for the arrow to hit his shoulder and he's falling to the floor taking me with him.

He gestures to the arrow for me to pull and I shake my head. I can't do that.

Too many people crash it and two are pulling me off him and throwing me against the wall without me expecting and my body is  landing on the little table near the window.

The pain starts out as a little prick on my ribs before the real pain is making me shoot up and hold on to my rib like it will stop the pain.

I use my body to drag my self towards the bed , but again being denied the excess and a punch is sending fire through my stomach.

Jason is being dragged to his feet.
I know that Jack wants to be the one to hurt him and I can't allow anyone to hurt Jason.

"Cindiey, don't. It's not like he's human" this voice can't be his own.

Jason is being pushed against the wall and Jack is in his face.  Jack is pushing the arrow deeper, he is liking this torture he's inflicting to him and I'm more than angry at Kevin. The other two guys I can't recognise.

"Leave him alone!" It's more of a cough than a shout.

First his eyes start out.

When that colour fully reaches them , his face slightly fades to a colour I have never seen before and his pleads are making me cry, because he doesn't want me to see this  and this what he's been afraid of all along. The side of his face has these lines that look like they are coming from his eyes and the marks he has on his body turn a coal black.

He's too fast for the next arrow and Jack is in his ways. His left hand touches him and he is  falling to his knees, his face still and his hands away from him, but Jack looks like he can't breathe, he's face is slowly turning blue and I'm sure he was going to kill him, it's just that his eyes catch Me disappearing out of the room with Kevin who refused to let me go.