20. It must feel like this...

Not everyday do I feel like this.

Not everyday do I walk inside a freaky looking building.

Jason and I are walking a few feet apart. The place surprised me when the lighs flicker on, it looks like a place set up like a cafeteria. It has ten silver squire tables with comfy looking chairs and the walls are painted crisp white matching the steps that lead to what looks like an upper floor.

This is how it must be like to be going to hell, you get this anxious and scared. You want to quickly get over it, but they do say hell's for eternity and this might just be like that.

"Sit" a tall guy with long dark hair tells me.

I don't move.

"What will it take for you to listen" his now pushing me towards the nearest table and forcing me to take a sit.

"Where are you taking him?!" I'm on my feet and jumping towards where he's told to go. I don't have the cool that Jason carries with dignity and confidence, I just act and think later.

"You better not touch me!" I'm screaming to the guy before he can even come near my arms and I don't care that everyone here thinks I'm crazy. Especially the girl with short dark hair and matching eyes, she looks like she wants to punch me in the face.

"I -"

"Can someone just shut her up!" Jack says angrily and Jason turns around to look at him and he looks down.

"What's the noise for?" his deep voice and smile almost knock me to the floor, but I'm just frozen in place and stuck. I must be crazy.

He's dressed in black and his hair is spotting a bit of grey, but he hasn't lost that smile and even if it was just a few occasions. I know that face and his presence is making me take a sit on the nearest one I can find.

I'm trying to find words , but there's none and I know he hasn't noticed me.

I'm more confused than angry.

"Jason"

"Caleb"

The others let go of Jason and he stands before my Father with that look only he can give someone. Everyone around him looks like they are scared of him, but I'm just pissed and hurt at seeing him.

No one is mentioning me and the silence is the kind that Brenda is the only one brace enough to break. I'm just speechless, because I have dreamed of this day more than once and now that it's here I don't feel the way I thought I would about it, I'm not even close to it.

"Sit" he is smiling at Jason.

"Before I do I think your daughter wants to say something to you" his voice is the reason his eyes are looking at me and I'm looking away.

"What is she doing here? What are your plans exactly?" he's looking at him coldly.

"What are yours?" I finally have the courage to say something.

His eyes are on me.
"You have something to say?"

"Yes, I do" I'm getting up from the chair and folding my arms.

"Say it" he's looking at me.

"Say what? I probably have nothing to say to you. I just want to know why Jason is here" I'm saying coldly.

"I want to talk to him. Alone" he's making me hate him more.

"Why?" I don't like the idea of leaving him with them.

"Because  this doesn't  concern  you, darling.. " his words are making my skin itch and yet I  have nothing to say to him, but I refuse to leave Jason with him.