9. MORNING STRANGE.

This chapter is dedicated to you all those who vote.  It means the  world 2 me.

I have been up for a while, suddenly in the best mood I have ever been and you know what I though, I thought of making breakfast while listening to a bit of pop music and wearing my short denim skirt and white tank top.

Calling my Mother just made a lot of things clear and I refuse to be sad and angry...and pouty like Jason, the guy seems like the moody type. How could the book possibly think I'd love him, the guy is big enough to squeeze me to death and he's a venom, that's more than a turn off.

The weather is not exactly promising to clear out today, the sky is dull with grey clouds that promise rain and usually if I'm not working I go to the backyard and just breathe in. I love the wide space, where the lawn spreads and where these bug trees are, it always makes me clear my head and see life differently, but today something else is better.

I understand why they left now, I think that maybe no parent can bare to watch what will become of me. If the book is true then that means eventually they would lose me and I would just be dead, I don't know how or when. All I know is that I'll fall in love only to die , young.

Sizzling sound of the egg frying interrupts my thoughts and has me focusing on breakfast. I actually make a mean breakfast and I'm now taking the egg out and switching the stove off.

I place the eggs on a serving platter. Sunny side up or scrambled, the person's choice and I have laid out different kinds of fruits.

Fresh coffee. Lemon tea. Toasted muffins and waffles I actually had to drive to a store and buy, because I don't think I had time.

But I have always loved cooking, my Mom thought me that and now the dinning table will be filled with noise, I hope. I'm sure Jake will provide us with entertainment and I think I better go and wake them up.

It's not exactly easy to use my leg, if I lift it up too much it sends a throbbing pain through my skull.

"Good morning, Cindiey" Jonathan is already dressed in a white T-shirt and dark blue skinny ish jeans and sneakers. His face deserves something more elegant though.

"Oh...uhm..could you get the others downstairs, breakfast is ready" I'm giving him a small smile.

"Of course" he's smile makes me want to stare at his face longer than I have been doing right now.

"I'll go and get Jason" I'm rolling my eyes as I say this. The guy decided to sleep outside instead of inside, I hey he wasn't warm there.

"Thank you" he's giving me an even bigger smile.

I have to drag my self down the driveway and to where he parked the car. Even in the car he's musky and venom like scent makes my nose itch and his dark hair is visible, I'm taking a deep breath as I tap the window.

His green eyes quickly dart to mine and he looks at me longer than I thought. He is blinking twice before he rolls his eyes, something I wouldn't associate with him.

"Good morning" he's opening the door and getting out.

He's in all black and looks actually handsome, his hair is a bit flat on one side and his eyes are brighter.

"Morning, Jason" I'm smiling.

"Sleep well?" he's giving me a small smile.

"Yeah, you?" I'm trying to look anywhere but where he's standing, he's eyeing me and I can tell he's thinking.

"I slept in a car, because you convinced my siblings to stay at your house" he's saying casually.

"Sorry" I'm shrugging.