Thank You

So you've reached the end of my series. That's crazy, right? Wow...

If you don't want to read this, you don't have to, but I felt it was necessary to sit down and write a thank you to everybody who has spent their personal time to read something that had been brewing in my head for so long. When I first posted it, this story had so many holes that I didn't understand most of it when I went through and read/edited it. It took me a long time to get back here and rewrite them  then finish this one and I can honestly say that Im glad I did. Ive grown a lot as a writer and I need to thank all of you for sticking with me and leaving comments that kept me motivated to keep going, even if I made you wait months between updates.

Obviously, this is a big series, so it's taken a long time to write (close to 6 years), but I know those of you who have stuck by me as I posted chapter after chapter, sometimes going on hiatus for weeks (or even months) and coming back to post 4 chapters at once. Y'all are the real MVP's. I also know those of you who have powered through the whole series in a week. I see your votes and comments, I know who you all are and you're amazing.

I want to give a special shout out to the people who have been following me since the beginning because you've seen me go from a terrible writer with a crazy idea to a slightly better writer with a still pretty crazy idea. You all know who you are and it blows my mind to see you guys voting and commenting on all of these posts. A few of you have had really great conversations with me and I still remember every single message I've shared with you. It makes my heart fill with love when I think about your messages and constant support.

You guys have blown my mind with how many people have read and reread this series while waiting for my lazy ass to post more. It makes me so happy to see that you actually enjoy my crazy imagination and anxiously wait for new updates.

So...

THANK YOU!

You guys are really the most amazing people in the world. You've created this little safe place for me to crawl into when I need an escape from my real life. Ive spent so long on this website that I don't know if I'll ever be able to walk away from it without totally falling apart, and I'm 100% okay with that.

You've made me more creative, patient, picky, knowledgable, friendly, happy person and I can't thank you enough.

I could literally cry of happiness right now, so instead of doing that, Ill just say:

Thank You...

Thank You. Thank You. Thank You.

I love you all and I hope you join me in my next adventure. I have so much more planned for this website and I truly hope you'll stick with me while I write a brand new story that I've spent years planning and thinking out because I'm sure I'll spend another 6 years writing that one too.

So again,

Thank You. You mean the actual world to me.

Thank You.

Sincerely, Brittany