Chapter 19

Kise's Pov

I was finished wiping the glasses down ready for the night of service, my training as a bar tender concluded when the doors opened and I looked up in fear, recognising the scent and the sound of his footsteps. Haizaki swept into the room, those around bowing their heads as he passed, not daring to meet his eyes less he decide to target them. They needn't have bothered. He only had eyes set on me. He grabbed my hair and pulled me along as I winced in pain. There were no words exchanged as he pulled me along the hall way and down the stairs into what was my room and prison. He tossed me onto the bed and locked the door behind him. I scuttled up right and into the corner of the bed, as far away from him as I could muster.

"What?"

I demanded when he didn't move but simply stood there staring at me. His eyes roved over my body clothed in the short yukata, resting on my hips and he licked his lips.

"Just admiring what is mine."

"I am not yours."

Before I could even register that he had moved I was pinned down on the bed, my wrists gripped painfully in his hands as he sneered down at me. He shook the wrist which had the iron band on.

"This here marks you as mine. And this."

He moved towards my neck and I knew what was coming but couldn't do anything but yell in pain and frustration as he bit down, drinking my blood. It felt wrong, disgusting. It wasn't Aomine and my stomach churned.

"Stop it!"

He continued to drink, biting again and again into my flesh as he captured both my wrists in one of his as his other hand roamed beneath my clothing. He sat up, licking his lips as I scowled at him. Quick as a snake he yanked the yukata down my shoulders, trapping my arms by my side as he lifted my waist. I realised what he planned to do again and struggled but I was weak. I cried out as he sheathed himself inside of me, non to gently and I felt myself tear. Blood trickled down my backside as the tears streamed down my face as I was violated. His thrusts were rough and he placed bites and kisses along my inner thigh as I sobbed beneath him.

When he was done I rolled over, curling myself into a ball as I heard him putting his clothes back on.

"Tonight you will work in the bar. You had your training today and I expect perfection from you. Any attempt at escape or to hinder this place in any way and you will be punished."

Like I wasn't already be punished. Do what he wanted, I would cause whatever mayhem I could and never stop trying to escape. As if sensing my thoughts he added, "and I shall kill one of the toys as well. I have you know, the rest are just extras. Maybe I should start with the woman you healed today."

I sat up and stared mouth agape at him as he smiled down at me.

"Oh yes I know about that. You broke a rule. Blood is forbidden, both the giving and the taking without my say so. For this you must be punished."

The blow caught me off guard and I toppled off the bed, banging my head and clutching my cheek as I tasted blood in my mouth. Movement in the corner of my eye was followed by a crack and flaring pain in the side of my chest. I roared in pain as I rolled away from his kick. He had broken a rib. He sat on top of me, gripping my wrists tightly, the bones creaking in protest and I looked up into his deaths head smile.

"This will do for today but disobey again and this will look like a scratch."

He waltzed out the door and I heard him call for Kasamatsu to deal with his 'toy'. I managed to pull the sheet off the bed to cover my bottom half, wincing as my ribs screamed in protest before the dark haired man walked into the room. His eyes glanced over the dirty bed sheets and to me, bleeding and bruised on the floor. He had a first aid kit in his hand. He knelt beside me and first wiped off the sweat, blood and tears off my face before he began to gently prod it, checking the bone underneath.