Chapter 17

"Welcome to your new home!"

I blinked up at the large building before me as the scion gripped my arm painfully and led me inside. I was shocked at the entrance, it was welcoming with a red carpet and the smell of incense. We walked through a doorway that was covered by a hanging curtain and when I saw what was on the other side my heart jumped into my throat. Tables and couches littered the room while scantily clad men and women moved around servicing the customers seated there. I watched as an older man grabbed a young girl roughly by the arm and led her upstairs. She was a skinny thing and her eyes met mine as she was led away, dull and full of acceptance at her life.

"This is a whore house."

"That is a disgusting word, I call this my house of fun. I service both vampires and humans who are loyal to me."

I heard a thump and turned to see a pale boy fall to the ground, blood dripping from his neck as the vampire who had just fed on him walked away and grabbed another boy, dragging the sobbing human upstairs.

"Clean up that mess please."

I watched, my mouth dry as two men clad in dark suits picked up the dead body and carried him out through a side door. Not one person in the room made a fuss and only the prostitutes and blood bags glanced at the dead body, some with pity, some with joy or sadness that it wasn't them.

"Ah Haizaki you have returned. Oh what a pretty thing you have there."

I glanced up to see a man in another suit but with the top couple shirt buttons undone as his skivvy eyes roamed over me.

"Sorry my friend, this one is mine."

Taking my arm Haizaki led me down stairs and into a small room with only a bed. I stood shivering in the middle of the room and turned when I heard the door slam shut.

"W-what do you want?"

Haizaki smiled and moved towards me, grabbing my arm and pulling me against his chest and pressing his lips against mine. I braced my arms against his chest and turned my face away.

"Don't touch me!"

Ignoring my protests he ripped my shirt off and ran his hands along my chest. I finally managed to push away and fell on the bed. I looked up as he slipped his own shirt off and moved towards me, licking his thumb as he looked me over.

"Stop!"

I tried to crawl over the bed and away from the silver haired vampire but he grabbed my ankle and easily slid me back towards him, straddling my legs and linking his fingers in the waistband of my pants.

"Please don't do this!"

Ignoring my pleas Haizaki ripped my pants off leaving me naked beneath him. I tried to move but he held me down as if I was no stronger than a baby.

"This is what I have wanted since that first day I saw you, to taste everything you have to offer."

He kissed my neck and I winced as he bit down hard, drinking my blood and at the same time, without warning he slammed into me and I screamed into the mattress. Pain radiated through my whole body as tears streamed down my face as I tried in vain to move away from the man abusing me. It was like that night so long ago, when I was a human and had been betrayed by my employer but a hundred times worse. With my enhanced senses I felt everything more intensely then before.

"Aominecchi," I whimpered and suddenly I was flung on my back, a hand around my throat. I grappled at the hand and looked up into angry red eyes.

"Don't you dare say his name!"