Chapter 1

Here is my second story! enjoy! ^_^
Check out the remake on my page!

y/n= your name

f/n= first name

l/n= last name

Edit 7/13/2020: Hello! I'm back here to edit this story because rewriting the story was too much. I re-read this story and I cringed so much😂 (i think I wrote this back in 2017?) I don't plan to change significant plots, but just so the story can make sense (and get rid of some cringe).

As I start to go buy groceries, I notice something that had been odd. Some people are looking my way at me. I stop at a grocery store and bought some vegetables and fruits. I got home with the stuff I needed for tonight's dinner.

"Can you make dinner? You've always been bad at it." Mom said.

"I've been practicing! Don't mock me!" I said, pouting a bit.

"Then I'll leave the dinner to you. Also before you start can you go buy some milk candy? Your brother has been crying that how he won't stop crying because he ran out of milk candy." I nod at my mom's request. Even though it's getting dark, the moon is always shining.

I went and bought milk candies and head home. Before that, I saw a man walking alone just like me, but coming towards me.

'Maybe he needs to get home which is the houses I've passed by.' I thought, hoping it wasn't anything bad.

As he got closer, somehow I feel like he's walking closer to me. Getting scared, I quickly pick up my pace and ran home.

"I got the milk candy!" I called out and hurriedly closed the door.

"Milk candies!!" My brother Fuya(younger brother) snatched the milk candies and went.

"Share them with Aki(younger sister) and Fuji(older brother)." I said.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

I turned around and the person was at the door that I'd just locked.

I look through the peep hole and it was the same man that I saw earlier!

'What is he?! A stalker?!' I thought and panic.

Then something shine within the dark.

'A-A knife?!' I thought and even got more panic about it.

Deciding not to open the door when you're home is quite rude but it isn't rude when someone tries to kill you! (Also NEVER OPEN the door if you don't recognize them, especially if you're home alone!)

I didn't open the door and instead head to the kitchen. I made dinner, ate dinner, and cleaned up. Still thinking that the man was still there, I went to look and he really wasn't there anymore.

"Thank lord.." I mumble, but couldn't get the feeling of uneasiness off my chest.

For the next few days, that had been happening, but it was even scarier when they intruded, but somehow they are always disappearing before something bad happens.

"y/n, I know it's early but can you go pick up my tea set I ordered? I have to fix the tap." My dad woke me up early in the morning.

"Sure." I said.

"It's by the post. Sorry to have you grab it, especially when things are happening." My dad said.

Although, he could've told Fuji, we knew that Fuji was busy studying to become a doctor.

I got up, not complaining and washed up. I then got dressed, took a few candies from yesterday, and started out the door. It was pretty foggy, but I can still tell which way is which. The morning was cold because it was autumn afterall.