chapter 3

h/c = hair color

Edit 7/15/2020: I'm here to edit again!

"y/n, wake up!" Killua tried to wake me up.

It was 5 in the morning and he's already waking me up?! I wake up and he's sitting on my bed, looking down at me.

"Hurry and change and come downstairs." He said.

I nod and he got out of the room. I got up and change out of my pajamas. I went downstairs after washing up and suddenly he has his hand almost touching my neck.

"You need to stay on guard no matter what. Even if you're tired." He said.

"I didn't think that it would start this early.." I said as I yawned.

"Beware." He said.

'I wonder what he mea-'

I immediately fell on the floor, feeling a cold touch to the soles of my foot.

"Ice?" I said.

"Your parents said that I could use their house as the first step." He said.

'Should've known..' I thought.

I walked into the kitchen and a plastic knife came darting my way. Quickly trying to rely my reflexes, I dodge it, ducking down.

"Oh, your reflex may be useful," Killua said, "but it's not good if you keep dodging it."

"Then teach me attacks." I said.

"Until you know how to fend off the traps in the hous-, damn! Forget what I said." Killua cursed and face palm his face.

"Traps.... You set up traps in the house?!" I yelled at him.

"Since it's already out, I'll tell you. I set up traps, and I'm doing that to bring out how much fighting skills you have." He said.

"Like I said, I seriously have zero fighting skills." I said.

"But you dodged the knife didn't you?" He said.

"Ah.. that's right. It's 'cause of my reflex." I said.

"Also one more thing, it'll be like this every morning now, but closer to your room." He said.

I sigh as I thought of myself falling for a elementary trick, probably almost every morning.

He then patted me on the head saying, "You've got this. Once you get used to it, we'll move onto the attacks."

I smiled at him. Showing no mercy to me is what I would like even if I'm someone important.

I had to make breakfast so quickly I made something for me and him. After finishing breakfast, I was awake and don't know what to do.

"Go grab me water." He suddenly said.

I went into the kitchen again and this time was real knives and 2 of them coming at me. I pick up the wooden cutting board and place it where the knives where going to go. The knives steadily got stuck onto the cutting board.

"Ah! The cutting board is ruin!" I said as I look at it.

"I'll replace it with a new one. Sorry, that half part happened because of me," Killua walked in, "I didn't expect you to use the cutting board."

"It's okay, I'll just buy a new one, but that was dangerous. What if I wasn't ready for it?" I said.

"I always come on time if you're in danger. I won't let you get hurt." He said.