Chapter 31

"Okay, here's the draft of the plan. Let me know if you want changes." I said.

"Sure. I'll be with you on this." He said.

I explained the plan and Gon had some few changes to not make them suspect us. We planned to not tell Killua.

"Ah but....... I forgot to mention something.." Gon said. "Sorry."

"It's okay, tell me." I said.

"Killua said that you could destroy the wedding, however..... He won't be with you still." He respond.

"What?! What do you mean?!" I said.

"He said he won't be by your side. He isn't returning to you." Gon said.

"I... will deal with that later. Anyway, I'll be up early helping them." I said.

"Okay, I'll be in our room and wait till it starts." Gon said.

"Okay."

"So..... How are we going to split the bed?"

"Uh... We can share the be-"

"We can't! I-I won't be able to sleep with a girl! You're a woman and I'm a m-"

"But we're best friend. Gender doesn't have a single part in this. Let's sleep! I take the end." I said and jumps into the bed.

"Then, I'll take the one by the wall." He said.

He got by the wall and stayed very close by the wall. I was very concern because he wouldn't face my way or even take space as much as we split the bed. He said that it's okay and that I can take the remaining space. I left it as it is because who knows if he's gonna squash me while sleeping. I turn to the door way and said, "Gon, I'm going for a night walk."

"Eh?! It's already night!" Gon said.

"Just need to cool my mind." I said.

"Then.... Be careful." He said.

"Okay." I said.

I walk out of the mansion and to outside. It was cold and dark. It seemed that it rained after we went inside. I didn't notice anything at all.

"Might as well take a deep breath before going inside.." I said.

I walk and took a deep breath. It felt good. I was kind of bored so I kicked a small rock and almost fell into a small puddle. I balanced and luckily I didn't fall, until I stood on my two feet again and slip on mud and into the puddle.

"I'm all wet, plus it's cold." I said.

I went back inside and shower for a bit. Then went onto the bed. Gon wasn't there when I returned though.

'I need half of my brain awake.' I thought with half of my brain still awake.

After a few many hours pass, I took a peek at the clock. 4:00 a.m. I was already awake, but still decide to close my eyes.

'Who could it be at this early?' I thought as someone was approaching our room.

The door opens and closes. In a speed of light, I took my whistle and point at the neck just to be done the same thing. My whistle was taken and instead was pointed to my neck.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"What are you planning?" He ask.

My heart enlightened a bit just by hearing his voice. I turn to him. I grab the whistle and said, "Planning what?"