Extra chapter LEMON 1

You already know what's up😏 Prepare yourself😂

POV: This is before the marriage and it's your first time (because what's a better way than to start off with the first time with him😏). You're just sleeping with him in the apartment you two bought together and he wakes you up early in the morning because of something...

I was awoken when Killua's arms came around me, covering me with the blanket.

"Y/n..." He whispered into my ear.

"Hmm...." I turn in bed as Killua spooned me, "what?"

My sleepy voice said out loud. I was sleeping already and was awoken by his strange moment of attention towards me. I yawn and tried going back to sleep, not minding him.

"Y/n.." He presses his member up against me, "what should I do?"

I open my eyes in surprise and felt my face going a bit red. I sat up and turned to him. He sat up and adjusted his hair. His member was poking up the blanket, clearly unsatisfied.

"Do you think you can give me a hand job? I know I'm supposed to take care of this alone in the bathroom, but.. once in a while I want you to do it.." He blushes as he holds my hand.

Lately, he's been going to the bathroom too often ever since we've been sleeping in the same room. The noise that I could hear him make between the thin walls that separated the bedroom and the bathroom, made my body twitch. I was never up for the actual action because I was embarrassed. Whenever he came back, he would smell fresh out of the shower and laid right back into bed, continuing to cuddle with me.

Sometimes, I would help him, but he would usually do it alone. He had never force me to do things that I would feel uncomfortable in. He'd never asked for sex, much less the blowjob that he always wanted.

While I was thinking about it, he sigh and pulled up a smile before getting out of bed. I snap back into reality and sees him getting up.

"Wait, where are you going?" I tugged his shirt from behind.

"I'm going to the bathroom to take care of it. Don't worry," He smiles and pats my head, "it's still very early in the morning. You should sleep some more."

"No.. I want to help you do that." I said as I pull him back into the bed.

"Don't force yourself. I can clearly see that you're not ready for it. You must be tired." He gets up again.

"But, I'm not!" I pull him back.

I got off the bed and pulled down his shorts and boxer, throwing them far away from us. His member was already standing up tall and hard.

"Y/n, you really don't have to force yourself." He said, trying to get me off the ground.

I grabbed it and stroke it a few times. His sweet moans slipped out his mouth and his hand stopped trying to get me off the ground. As his hand lands on my shoulder, I could feel him tremble.

"Y/n.... ahh..." Killua bit his lower lip.

"Let it out.." I said and went up to kiss him.

I stroked him a few more times as we kissed. Our tongues swirled and touched each time we kissed again. The saliva trail came between our mouths each time it parted. Each time it did, I saw the Killua who was lost in pleasure.

"Hahh.... ahhh... I'm... I'm cumming..." He moaned and I break the kiss.

I could feel my body heat growing hotter and hotter. I stopped stroking him before he could cum and bent down, taking his member into my mouth, while being cautious of my teeth. My tongue circulated around the tip, and my hands played with his testicles. His member was a bit salty tasting and the smell was strong.