Chapter 15

"So what about her? That Bella woman." I said.

"Actually we have no connection." He said.

"Then how do you know her name? What about the info?" I said.

"It's dangerous. You should probably separate from your loved ones for a while." He said.

"I was planning to do that. Why are you telling me this anyway?" I said.

He didn't answer to that and left me dumbfounded about why he told me that. I flop onto the bed as soon as I got to my room.

'Killua... I guess he wouldn't forgive me for this. He probably would snap as soon as he heard about this... I'm sorry, Killua..' I thought as I drift off to sleep.

-----

"I'm getting out of the hospital tomorrow!" Killua happily shouts as I enter the room, bringing his lunch to him.

"Alright, alright calm down and eat. I know you're excited, but do that until tomorrow." I said.

He grab the lunch from me and starts to gobble it down. He finishes the lunch in a few minutes while I chuckle at him.

"Why are you laughing?" He looks at me.

"Because you're so excited that you want the day to go faster." I said and smile at him.

"Well, isn't that obvious? Although, I enjoy being with you here, I also want to spend the day with you outside of here." He smiles.

My smile turn into a bit of a sad face. He looks at me and ask, "What's wrong?"

That's right. Four months already passed and today is the second last day for him to be here. The last day that I will see him.

Tears starts to swell up as I thought about it.

"Oi, oi! Did I do something wrong?!" Killua said as he starts to panic.

I wipe my tears away while pulling a half forced smile.

"I'm just happy to see you recovered fully again." I said.

He pats my head and said, "Don't cry. From tomorrow and on we'll spend our days together, right?"

I froze and looked at him. He looks at me and tilt his head at me.

"That's not it?" He ask.

That was when the tears that I was holding back, just came all out pouring like never. I turn around away from Killua and wipe my tears away. He turn me to look at him and I cover my face in just a nick of time.

"Move your hands, y/n." He said in a serious tone.

"No. I don't want to." I said.

"Why?" He ask.

"Because... I don't want you to see me like this." I said.

He move my hands from my face forcefully without hurting me. I felt guilt that he already thought that much ahead of time of us together. I look away from him even though he had my hands locked together with his.

"Look at me, y/n." He said.

I look at him while my tears still drip. He leans close and said, "I thought I'd tell you this later after I'm release from the hospital, but I guess it can't wait anymore."

"What do you mean?" I said.

"Y/n, no matter how much you change or who you are...." He pause and hesitate a bit.