Chapter 13

Killua had a serious look on his face when I told him about it.

"What else?" He asked.

"I don't know who Satsuki is, but she called me Satsuki." I said.

"Satsuki?! How could she know?! What is going on here?" He said worriedly.

"Who is Satsuki?! Tell me, Killua!" I said.

He looks at me a bit worried, but didn't say anything. The silence between us made me feel even more uneasy.

'What does this mean?' I thought.

"Tell me!" I said once more.

He looks at me, his expression changes into a smile and said, "Just kidding!"

He gets up and went out the door. The food was just sitting there, on the table without either of us touching it. The appetite had sunken lower than before. I didn't feel hungry. The scene unfolded in front of me like in one of those TV shows.

I know that expression. His expression he made was real. It wasn't joke. He knows something that I don't! Why can't he tell me? Lately, I've been better at reading his face, that was the only way I could tell...

"Why did he lie?.." I mumble.

I went out the door after him and I look at the hallways. He was already gone.

"Right! Phone! I forgot about that!" I said.

I ran back to my room and grab my phone. I call him. He picks up with a casual tone, "What?"

"Come here right now." I said.

"Why? If it was the thing earlier, I said that it was a joke." He said.

I had so many questions unanswered.. so many.. and yet he was unwilling to answer any of it. Would it hurt him if he told me at least some?

"I need to tell you something." I said.

"Then, tell me." He answered back.

"Would it really be okay? To say anything."

"Go for it."

"Then.... Who is Aoi?"

He pause for a few seconds, making my heart sank lower and deeper. The silence on the phone had the same atmosphere as the one we had just had.

He finally replied, "My ex. She is my ex-fiancee. Angele was an up-coming candidate, but not officially, unlike Aoi. How do you k-"

I drop the phone. It was this important and I still do not know him.. I didn't know his family members until the last time, I didn't know which friends he had, I really.... don't even know him.... was I really worthy of being with him if there was so many unknowns?

I could feel my lips tremble. The thoughts going in and out of my head. The blocked throat that was unable to say anything in this situation didn't help either. I didn't want to admit it.. but, I have really fallen too deep.

I've fallen for him.. too much.. and I was jealous. This ugly jealousy was as plain as day. The thought made me disgusted with myself. They were already over and yet, here I am, still thinking about it as if it just happened yesterday. This jealousy of mine... I hated it.

The jealousy overwhelmed my head, making me completely forget about the previous topic, Satsuki.

As soon as he heard the phone dropping, he quickly ask, "Hey! Hey! Y/n, what happen?!"

I pick it up and forced a happy tone.

"The phone slip from my hand and drop. Hehe.. I'm kinda clumsy today." I said.