Chapter 5

Excuse the grammer and if the sentence doesn't make sense! Enjoy! ^_^

Edit 7/15/2020: Nah, I'm fixing that today😂

Having to survive in a jungle full of poisonous snakes... Can I survive? It was day 1 and many were already dead.

I search through my bag for all the things I need. As I search through it, I can see that Killua had snuck a few weapons for me as I didn't notice it at all. Small knives, a mirror, needles, and a hand gun that came with bullets. I also brought a sharp knife in case but to have this much.. Killua.

"That Killua.. Isn't he worrying too much? I did promise him not to die and come back at least alive." I said as I chuckle a bit.

As I put the things back into the bag, I heard some rustling. I turn back and heard some voices. I quickly run and hide under some bushes, and checking if there were any snakes or not. I heard some screaming for a while then it was silent. Until there was a thump on the ground. I got out of the bushes and walk to it. I couldn't believe what I saw even though I should be used to it by now, blood shed. Snakes and some people that were in the exam. Then I saw paper that was dipped in blood.

"Paper?" I quietly said.

I look down at it and then up and saw Kalluto. The person that Tonpa mentioned that was dangerous was now sitting up against a tree with snakes that were surrounding him, some biting him still. I took out the knife and cut away the snakes that bite him. Slowly the snakes went away and I tossed the dead ones aside. I search him if he had any antibiotics, but unfortunely he didn't. He either used it all, or someone stole.. No, Tonpa said he was dangerous meaning also strong so not exactly stolen.

"Damn it! Even though he's a opponet, I know I'll get scold by Killua, but whatever! I can't leave people that are about to die!" I said.

I drag him, not feeling an ounce of guilt, to the place that was currently occupied by me.

He was quite heavy. The sun was setting and it was getting dark. I quickly made a fire. I didn't get to treat Kalluto yet because of all the snakes interference. I knew that the later I treat him, the worse the wound will become. I got out my antibiotics that I didn't yet use it and undress his upper half body.

His wounds were a lot worse than it looks. I grab the antibiotics that can remove all poison inside the body and it was liquid. I forced him to drink the medicine and several times, he wouldn't swallow and it would just spill over his mouth.

There wasn't much to the medicine and I slowly made him drink it, this time was much more slowly and he had drank it. After that, I apply some of my cream on his lower half and covered his wounds in bandages. Then dress him up again.

I put snake meat and fish on the fire. I made sure to extract the poison from the snake also. Then I let it sit for a few minutes until cook. I felt a fan against my neck.

"Who are you?" He said.

"The person who applied cream and wrap those bandages for you." I answer.

"Why? Why didn't you just leave me?" He said.

I moved with fan with a swift move and turned around, seeing him stand up and said, "I can't leave people that are about to die! Opponet, enemy, or allies, I can't leave any of them dying. I have the power to help them, so why can't I? Also if I hadn't helped you, you would've been a snake's meal."

"Pathetic." He said.

"I will kill when I need to." I said.

He slowly put his fan down that was pointing at me and sat down again. The meat was done and I handed him one. He didn't take it, so I ate it all. I rushed and poured the fire out and hid us.