Extra Chapter LEMON 3

So there was a reader who wanted Y/n Dom and Killua sub, and there was another reader who wanted y/n fighting, so here it is. Hopefully, the mashup wasn't too bad.

"Killua..." I stop in my tracks.

He was surrounded by girls. Why wasn't he showing them that he was married? If they look closer, they could see that he was married! We were shopping together, and when I had come out the store, I see this.

I sigh and face palm myself. One of the down side of having a handsome husband. I walk over to them.

"Darling, let's go." I call out.

All the girls turn to look at me in shock. I can't help, but feel a grin coming on. He walks over as the girls makes a path for him. I deliberately put out my left hand on his arm as he got closer, clinging onto his shirt sleeve.

"Yes, wife?" His left hand grabs my hand, looking at me with those gentle eyes.

The girls look flustered as they just knew that they were hitting on a married man. I blush as I drag him away from the spot. I never thought he would go along with this.. my jealousy was soaring today. As I drag him to no destination, he fiddles with my hair.

"Are you jealous?" He ask.

"Why didn't you show them that you were married?" I ask.

"I wanted to see your reaction. You've seen plenty of mine, so why can't I also see yours?" He replied.

"You've also seen plenty of mine." I turn my face away.

We walk to a few more places before heading home. The silly face he was making puts a smile on my face. Once we had gotten home, he offered to make dinner. I sat down on the table after putting the things we bought away. He was bent over, looking into the fridge.

"I thought you'd be at least halfway done." I said as I sat at the table, looking at him.

"I don't know what to make." He replied.

I got up and went over to him, slapping my hand on his buttocks before moving over as he got up in surprise. He hits his head before standing up, towering over me.

"I just can't resist when you're like that." I tease him.

"Y/n!" His hand went to soothe over his butt, his face red.

"You would do the same if it was me that was bent over." I replied, casually placing my hand on his shoulder.

".... of course I would..." He admits, ears turning red as I brush my fingers over his cheek with a smirk.

I take my hand off him, telling him to continue with whatever he was doing. I sat back down as I watch him. Once in a while, he would nervously glance my way, but every time he did so, my smirk would turn even wider.

What was with him today? He blushes at every movement that I make towards him, but I don't mind it. He's pretty cute like this.

Once he had made us dinner, we ate and split up the chores before showering and going to bed. Tonight, I was expecting him to spoon me as he did so every other night he did, but he didn't do it. His back was turned towards me, giving me a vibe that I couldn't interfere with. I turn to him, putting both my arms wrapped around his torso and body against his, reverse spooning.

His muscles went stiff immediately. Tonight, I felt a little mean, wanting to tease him in such situations. It wouldn't be fair if it was only him who teased me, right?

"Killua.." I whisper into his ear.

"Wha- Ah!... nghh..." His sentence came to a halt as my naughty hands reached towards his spot down there. Sure enough, it was throbbing and getting hard. His suppressed moans were so cute.