Chapter 21

I soon found myself in a hospital bed covered in bandages all over. I look side to side and there Killua was. He was sleeping at the edge of the bed with a sweatshirt all the way to his neck and hands. I tied my hair with the aching pain inside and look towards him.

My hand reaches out to him and rub his head. With every move I made, the more sore I was.

'His hair is as soft as ever..' I thought.

Killua was now awake and looks at me shocked and surprised to see me awake.

"What happ-"

He hugs me as soon as I start to speak. He avoid trying to sqeeze too hard. I pat his head, knowing that he was the most worried.

"I was really worried, idiot. You slept for 6 whole days without waking up." He said.

"I slept that long? It only felt like for a moment. I'm sorry." I said.

"You should be sorry! Why didn't you follow me? Did you know how worried I was when I turned back and didn't see you?!" He let go of me and held my hand.

The doctors came in and was surprised to see me up. They check my blood pressure and told me to rest then went out. Killua hugs me as they left me.

"I can hug how ever many times you want after this." I said.

"No. Right now and everyday." He said.

I chuckle a bit and said, "You're so spoiled."

I didn't tell him how much agony I was in from just letting him hug me, but seeing him so spoil and worried, I decided not to tell him. While hugging me, he looks at me and said, "Now, I want a kiss."

I was already used to him by now, and I closed my eyes, knowing that he would get his way no matter what.

He leaned in, kissing me. I pull back after a few seconds of it. Killua looks at me and said, "Stop acting cute! It's like you're trying to get revenge on me for kissing you last time!"

"Huh? What are you talking about?! I've never acted cute! Something is going on with you." I said.

"Also..... Did... you not want to kiss?" He said looking at me with puppy eyes.

'When did he learn that puppy eyes?! He's so cute!!' I thought.

"It's not like that... but,...." I start to say.

He smirks and said, "Then you're fine if I just kiss you out of nowhere."

"I'm an injured patient! Have you forgotten?!" I said.

Gon knocked on the door and opened it.

"Uh.. Am I interrupting?" He stops at the doorway.

"No, no! You came at a perfect timing!" I said, waving for him to come in.

"Uh, okay then." He comes in and sits next to Killua.

"How are you feeling?" He ask.

"Better than before, that's for sure." I said.

"That's good to hear! So what were you doing before I got here? Talking?" Gon ask.

"I was only hugging her." Killua said, half lying.

I could see him blushing a bit red. Gon blush red and said, "Uh....I guess.... I was interrupting.."

"No, no. You're fine. If you didn't come, who knows what he would've done by now." I said.

"Don't make the bad guy out of me." Killua said.

"Hey Gon," I start to say.

Gon turns and look at me curiously.