Chapter 10

He covers his blushing face with his hands.

"Don't look! It's embarrassing!" He said.

"This is the first time I've seen onii-chan with a lot of expressions!" Alluka said. "Thank you, onee-chan! For being engage with onii-chan!"

"Yeah but, that's only if he lo-" I pause.

"Onee-chan, what's wrong?" Alluka ask.

"No, it's nothing." I said.

'Now that I think about it. Killua never have once said the words 'I love you' before....' I thought.

"Hey, hey onii-chan." Alluka ask.

"Yeah? What is it, Alluka?" Killua reply.

"Do you like onee-chan?" Alluka ask.

Killua immediately turn red and look down, making his bangs cover his eyes.

"Do you dislike her?" Alluka said.

"That's not true at all! I love h-" He stops right there and covers his face even more. "Don't look at me!"

"D-Don't say things that'll embarrass me!" I said blushing a bit.

Then there was that awkward silence. Gon finally end the silence by saying, "When are we going to go back? We can't be here forever."

"Ah... that's right.. I'm sorry, Alluka." I said.

"I'll miss onii-chan, onee-chan and Gon, but have a safe trip and come back to visit me again!" She said.

I hug her one last time.

"Bye, Alluka and Nanika. I'll visit you when I can." I said.

We went out the door and through the locks. We got to Killua's room and he told me to change since they found my clothes and shoes. They went out and I start to change.

When I came out, Killua took one of his sweater and wrap it around my waist.

"Don't show too much of your skin to others, only me." He said.

I took it off and wore it instead.

"Why don't we stay here for the night?" I ask.

"Huh? Are you crazy?!" Killua said.

"I mean we didn't book a room or anything, plus it's getting dark." I said.

"Y/n has a point, Killua." Gon said.

Killua sighs and said, "One night only then."

"Amane, Tsubone prepare rooms for these guests. They are my guest, don't lay a finger on them." Killua said.

They came out of nowhere and start to lead us to extra rooms.

"Ah, Tsubone have them sleep with me instead. I can't trust my mom doing anything to them." Killua said.

They brought in some futon and lay it down. There were games in his room and even a separate bathroom and shower.