Chapter 16

4 years later...

"That food looks good!" I said.

I bought the food and ate it on the top of the hill. I threw my trash away and pull my hair away from my face. I smile and look at the text message Killua had sent me.

"Hi Y/n! How are you doing today? I'm currently in a town filled with lots of food stalls."

He sent me a picture and I look at it. Then realize that I could spot my blue hair in that picture walking away with my food. Then he text me another message.

"Strange. There's a blue hair girl here."

'Uh-oh... what if he finds me?! I still haven't been prepared to see him yet! We're in the same town though!!' I thought.

Then he calls. I panic and pick up the phone. Over these past few years, we've kept in touch, but most of the time, I would ignore the calls. He was always listening to the background and ask where I was at. His voice had gotten deeper and I could find excitement in his voice from time to time.

My hair had completely changed into the blue color that I had once saw.

"Y-Yeah?!" I said.

"I feel like you're here, yet I can't find you. Where are you anyway?" He said.

"Food stalls." I blurt out.

"Then maybe same place huh.. I'll find-" He said.

"Wait! Don't! I don't want to see you yet after I wrote something so embarrassing in that note 4 years ago!" I said.

He laughs and said, "No, I'm definitely finding you."

Then he hangs up.

'I gotta get out of this town quickly! He's gonna be here any time soon!' I thought.

Just when I thought I was going to leave, he was already at the hill. I turn my back towards him with a chill sent down my spine.

"Hey, the girl over there." He calls out to me.

'Nooo!!!!!' I thought with my heart beating fast.

I text to Gon in a flash because I could sense Gon's presense with Killua.

"Tell Killua that I'm not on the hill!!"

"Killua. Y/n not here. Let's search someplace else." Gon said.

Gon! My buddy! What would I do without you?

"Sure." Killua agreed with him.

Killua's presence fades away as Gon's presence came closer looking for me.

"Y/n? Where are you?" He calls out.

I turn and face him. He looks surprise to see me with blue hair.

"I'm right here.." I said.

"Y/n! How've you been? Wow! Your hair is blue. What happened to it?" He ask.

Gon had really matured. He looked a lot like his dad. And of course, I was shorter than him.

"I awakened my full power. I finally understand why my name was Satsuki and about my power." I said.

"Well let's tal-"

"Gon! What are you doing? You told me to go. Who's that blue hair girl?" Killua said.

He came closer and closer.

"Hide me.." I whisper to Gon.

Gon hugs me and Killua approaches us. I peek a bit out and Killua looks a bit surprise.