Extra Chapter Lemon 2

Thanks for patiently waiting! This is a 8k word chapter! Take it easy and slow and sleep if it's late... Yes, I'm talking to those who were about to sleep, but ended up reading the new lemon chapter due to the notifications😂

"We're here!" I excitedly shout as I hop onto the bed, dropping my stuff on the ground as soon we got into our room.

We had finally arrived to our room at the resort that evening. We had planned to go somewhere romantic for our honeymoon. We had both picked the ocean for.... personal reasons.. We plan to stay here for 8 days.

"Well, aren't you excited?" Killua chuckles.

He closed the door behind him, putting his things down by the bed. Our room was huge. In the middle of the room was the bed, and off to the side, there was a couch. Then there was a sliding door to the veranda.

"I knew you were rich, but to be this rich?! You should've let me pay half of this trip." I rolled in the sheets.
(Makes me think about that one meme saying Senpai in the streets, Hentai in the she- I mean, Kawaii in the streets, Senpai in the sheets..)

"Isn't that the whole reason why I'm rich? To pay for anything that can make you happy." He smiles.

"You're really spoiling me, aren't you?"

"Yes, my beloved wife."

He said as I lay there frozen and internally screaming to the max. I could feel my face go red, and my smile turn even wider than before. My face was starting to get hot, and I cover my wide smile with my hand. He laughs, then grin and said, "Well, don't you like the ring of that, wife?"

"Yes, I really do like the sound of that. What about you, my dear husband?" I laughed as I said it, and my wide grin came back on.

I got up and went to drink some water to cool off. As I was drinking, he sat down on the bed and smirked my way while saying something ridiculous.

"Call me that in bed, beautiful."

I choke on the water, and the water comes out spewing on the ground. I coughed a few times and wipe my mouth from the water, eyes wide looking at him. He continued to grin as if he didn't say anything.

"You're crazy, Killua!" I drank the water, then cleaned up the water on the ground.

"Crazy, but not impossible, right?" He leans back on his arms.

After cleaning it up, I got back up to see him looking at me. In confusion, I ask, "What?"

He looks away with that grin and then back at me, "Do you really want to know?"

"No, never mind. I rather no-"

"I was just thinking, damn, you look good from behind."

I shouldn't have asked anything from the start! I facepalm myself, and the heat from before returned to my face. My grin from before had also returned. I glare at him as he gives me that silly and playful cat face.

"You're just so! So... Ugh!" I couldn't find the right word for describing that feeling and squat down, covering my face in embarrassment.

He came and squat next to me, looking at me as he folds his arms. We stayed silent for a bit, but the silence was cut short when he started to poke my cheek.

"What are you doing that for?" I grumble at him.

"That my wife isn't good at dealing with the compliments I give her, and I find that irresistible to tease." He smiles.

"I have no words for you..." I head-butt him and got up, going out onto the veranda.

On the veranda, there were some chairs and tables. Beyond that, there was a huge pool, and the ocean was over a few feet away, separated by a fence from where the resort was. There weren't any people there, even on the beach sand or the ocean, and I thought it was quite strange. Realizing what this was about, I turn back and bump into him on the chest.