Chapter 28

"Hey! This guy, I bet he's just shy that he didn't wanna meet you." I said.

"Oi!" Killua tug on me.

I elbowed him.

"Act." I whisper quickly then said, "He's hiding behind me you see."

"Yeah." She chuckles.

"Say hi, Killua." I said.

"Y-yo." He said.

"It is true. He really is shy." She said.

She looks at me with such envy and bloodlusting eyes.

'So, he was right. She's an assasin who can't hide her true colors completely.' I thought.

Killua lets go of me and pushes me the opposite direction of Ai. Then he gets in front of me.

"Y/n, go on ahead. I'll be with her for a bit. I wanna learn more about her." He said.

"Sure, take your time. Don't rush, you two!" I said and went.

"How sweet! Please support me, y/n." She said.

I didn't answer. Then I take a peek back. They were already going. His hands on her waist. Her hands on his arms and chest. Her eyes showed of love.

'What do I do now? Melody... Sure why not hang out with her?' I thought.

I heard the ship people annouce the next spot that they were going. I quickly found Melody. She was just about to get off.

"Melody?! You and Kurapika are going already?!" I ask.

"Yeah. This is part of our work." She said.

"Ah, sorry if I disturb your work." I said.

"No. Just make sure things go well with Killua. Don't argue too much. Bye." She said.

I wave goodbye as the ship was starting to leave. I sit down at the edge. I was so bored. I don't know anyone beside Killua and Ai. I can't remember anyone and I don't have a thing to do.

"Thinking about it....... Killua........ What's his last name?........... The assassin thingy came to me like natural, now that I think about it..... Killua... is he a assassin?......" I thought more and more, then realize many things came to me naturally.

I sigh that so many things felt so natural as if everyday.

"I left my bag!" I said.

I went back to the spot where I slept. My bag was still there. I go through my stuff to make sure eveything is there.

"Phew. No one stole anything. That's lucky." I said.

I carry my bag and walk around the ship. Everything was literally memorized now that I walk a few times around the ship. Spotting upon Killua and Ai, I was about to speak out to them when Ai said, "Who is she? The so-called friend of yours? She can't possibly be your girlfriend, right? Haha, who does she thinks she is. You're just putting up a cover, right Killua?"