Chapter 20

I woke up in a dim place, tied up, and I can hear voices talking. I didn't know where I was, only knowing that I was in a room with firewood and other storages with no windows, all tied up with the power of nen holding it together. It was different than the one I saw before passing out.

'I was pretty sure that Killua...... was here...' I thought.

"She is scum."

Recongizing that voice, I pay more attention to it. It was also inside the house, the door was ajar, so I scoot closer to it.

"She wasn't even worth my time. I can't believe she actually fell for this. How stupid can she get?"

'Killua's voice.... Is that really him?! I know it's his voice! But he would never! Never talk like that... about me..' I thought.

"Aren't you being a little too harsh? She's just an inexperience girl who just fully awaken. Anger her and she'll go. Out. Of. Control."

'That's Bella! What is she doing with Killua?!' I thought.

"I like Bella more. Much more than her. There was only this little time where we met and she just followed me."

'No! This isn't Killua! This isn't Killua!' I thought trying to reassure myself even if it's only a lie.

"I guess you should check up on her. She, is awake."

"Sure."

"Careful, Killua dear."

I was confused. Killua was working with Bella? This can't be right... what happened? There was two Killua I saw.. one in front and one behind. The one who went in front was Killua who was the one who was with me and the others.. so, who is this Killua? Is he playing a trick on me?

'This isn't... true... right? Killua.... Killua..' I thought and tears swelled up.

"Killua..." I whisper.

"Surprised?" He smirks at me as he opened the door.

Everything about his appearance was the same. Even his voice, his hair color, hair style.... is the same. He walks towards me and I sat up. He grabs me by the chin and something, just something about his touch was different. Not the usual Killua, he doesn't even feel like Killua.

"You're not Killua.." I mumble.

He's not Killua. Killua has been very serious about me, he wouldn't do this. I'll just play along.

"Scar from 4 years ago." He said as he showed me.

I shook my eyes away from the spot and he covers it. The tears brimming my eyes.

"It's your fault that it came to be like this. You were a terrible woman." He said.

I gasp a bit. My tears blurred from me seeing a bit and I hated how I couldn't see well, so my brows furrowed.

'Killua' quickly notice and said, "Hey, hey. Don't cry on me. Don't think that tears will work, you stupid woman."

I secretly laughed inside, thinking was easy it was to fool this Killua.

"I hate woman like you. Always weak and crying. You would always need protection." He said.

"Don't tease her too much. They say that when a rat gets cornered, it will bite." Bella said.