Chapter 17

I'm sorry for the last chapter's mistake! It should be 4 years not 3 years! I'm sorry!

Edit 7/19/2020: Ahem! THIS CHAPTER IS A BIT 18+. Please be caution! I've warned you!!

'Oi, oi, oi! A 19 year old boy and girl aren't suppose to be in the same bed because something might happen?....' I thought.

I blush red as I was still sitting on his lap on the bed. Killua's breath tickles my neck and I cover my neck.

"What's wrong, covering your neck like that?" He smirks.

"Your breath tickles my neck and I don't want you to put another hickey on it!" I said.

He took one of my hand by force away from my neck and kiss my hand. I blush deep red and could somehow knew that Killua has change in someway. He wasn't this bold before. What had happened during our time apart?!

"Killua! Stop kissing me! It's embarrassing! We're 19 year olds now." I said.

He looks up at me as he was done kissing my hand and said, "I don't want to. You were gone for 4 years. I want to pour my love into you. Do you know.. how long I've been enduring all this time?"

I could feel my face beating up from it and I froze, heart pounding. His hand releases my hand and he starts to draw him hand up my torso as he pulls my shirt down to reveal my shoulder. I wanted to smack him at that moment, but before I smack him, he mumble, "You don't know how long I've been yearning for you.."

When he said that, it was hard for me to smack him, so I stay still. He bites my shoulder gently and it left teeth mark of his.

"W-What are you doing? I can't believe you just did that! Do you have experience?!" I said.

When I said that, he freezes and blushes deep red.

"What are you blushing for?! You're making me feel even more embarrassed!" I said.

"I'm not experienced! Don't say embarrassing stuff, y/n!" Killua said as he covers his face.

"Huh?! You're the one who made me think that way, so I said the truth," I said, "I'm going to sleep!"

I got out of his lap and wobbly stood up to go lay on the bed. When I lay on the bed for a few minutes, he saids, "Don't be so defenseless around me... I'm a guy after all."

His hands caress my back and sent chills through my back. Then his hand touch my leg and I stop him right there. I held his hand and said, "Stop... If you do anymore of that, my heart might burst.."

He stood there turning red. He lays in the bed next to me and I turn the opposite side of him. He hugs me from the back and I cover us with a blanket.

"What happened to Gon?" I said.

"We had a room booked from yesterday. He'll be fine." Killua said.

We slept and the next morning I woke up with Killua sleeping next to me. He was still holding onto me, so I quietly remove his hand and got out of bed, ignoring the hard bump on his lower torso. I went to the bathroom and washed up. I came out of the shower thinking that Killua hasn't awoken yet, so I causually walk into the room with the towel wrapped around me.

I look at Killua, and he looks like he was sleeping, so I went into the room and grab my clothes. When I grab my shirt, the last thing that I had to grab, Killua said, "Wow, what a sight."

"I'm going back to the bathroom to change!" I said and carried the clothings, hoping to hide myself from this shameful act.