Chapter 19

"I have the power to revive the dead." I said.

'Now that they know, I don't want to tell them what happens to me afterward...' I thought.

"Revive the dead?!" They both said.

"Yeah. I can also heal." I said. "It's pretty darn scary, to do that. Seeing the dead and then giving them life? The dead stays dead, while the living stays living."

"Well said." Killua rub my head.

"The question is why would she want you? To revive the dead?" Gon said.

"No matter what, I want to beat them up. All of them. Making me hurt Killua years ago and now stalking me and threatening me. Now that they're here, I want to make sure to beat them throughly." I said.

"They might have became stronger these past few years." Gon said.

"I'm going at them with full power!" I said.

"Hold up. First, if they don't know that we're here, we're not going to fight them. It'll just make a ruckus for the town people. Second, if they do know that we're here we are going to have to take it to a further place away from the town." Killua said.

"Right." Gon said.

"Then I'll beat them up!" I said.

"We, not just you." Killua said.

"I'm beating Bella though." I said.

"Okay, okay. They have about 4 or 5 members. We are only 3." Killua said.

"Yuki and Kuro's here too." I said.

"What?!" Killua said.

"Yuki and Kuro? Y/n's friends?" Gon said.

"Ah, that's right. Gon hasn't met them yet. Adding us 3 plus 2 would be 5. Meaning if there are only 4 members, then one of us could back each other up." I said.

"Great. Sounds like a plan." We said.

"I'll call Yu-"

Killua snatches my phone away from me when I pull it out.

"What are you doing?" I said.

"Calling, duh." He said.

He starts to look at my phone and his mood turned into a foul one. He take my phone to his ear. At first, Killua only said to come to the room they book, but he got even angier and glares at me after talking for a few more minutes. After that, he hangs up and shook me.

"Are you crazy?!" He said out of nowhere.

"What?! What are you talking about?!" I said.

"You slept with him! In the same room and bed!" He said.

"I do that all the time with you," I said, "and besides, who did you call?"

"Yuki and I are different. He's a friend and I'm your fiancé." Killua glares at me with jealousy obviously showing in his eyes.

"If you're that jealous, then how about showing some respect to him who protected me in your place." I said.

He went silent and I said, "I told you. Show some respect."