Chapter 18

'This is for the best..' I thought.

"Why are you crying?" He ask me.

I quickly wipe my tears and turn away. Killua said something that went beyond what I think I heard.

"Do you know Y/n?" He said. "Her face seems to be blurred and I can't see her well in my head but, she looks a lot like you."

I dash to the ship and that was when Gon came. Slipping past Gon, I slip through the forest.

"Killua! What are you doing?! Chase aft..."

As I ran further and further, Gon's voice seems to fade away. Killua is going to forget about me anyway, I can't go further into his life...

I got into the food stalls where it was crowded. It was already noon and I start to think about Killua again. I shake my head making up my mind to not think about him.

"Y/n! Y/n!" Gon shout out.

'When did they get there?!' I thought.

Then I notice Killua's presence on a tree branch and immediately look up around me. One by one, I found him.

'Didn't he forget?!' I thought.

Our eyes met and he dash towards me while I ran toward the ship. The ship was departing, so I ran up a grassy cliff to catch up. Behind me was Killua angered and sadden.

'Why?! Why?! Why?!' It was all I could think. Why did he chase after me? Didn't he lose his memory? Why does he want to risk his life to be with me?

I slowly approach the end, but before I even got close to it, Killua grabs me and said, "Why?! Why did you run again?!"

I got pull back into his chest and he held onto me, while holding my hand. I struggle to get on the ship, but he held me really tight.

The ship sail further and further. He clutch onto me as I hung my head low and stop all struggles. We sat down as he still clutch me the same way.

"Why, y/n?" He said.

"I don't want to hurt you! I don't!" I said.

I felt Gon's presense coming, but fades away as he also felt our presense.

"Why would you want me to lose memories about you? I have been searching for you for 4 years... So why?" He said.

"Don't you get it? I can't love you anymore." I said.

He hugs me tighter and said, "It's okay if you can't love me anymore. It's okay, as long as I get you by my side."

"That.... I can't do either." I said.

"Why? Why is that?" He said.

"Remember that day the last 4 years ago, when I went out of control and almost killed you?" I said.

"Yeah. You were beautiful as you are now in blue hair." He said.

"If I get triggered, I will become a killing machine." I said.

"Then I'll turn it off." Killua said unexpextedly.