Chapter 4

Edit 7/15/2020: Hopefully, the story makes more sense afterwards.

"Killua, I took training from you, so please don't lecture so much about it." I said.

"Some people will die in the exam, are you going to be fine with it? There will be some kind of blood shed." He said.

"I'll be okay. Why do you think I trained and studied so earnstly then?" I said.

"Oi, kids. The Hunter Exam ain't something you can take lightly of." A man said to us.

"We may be kids, but he already passed," I said almost proudly as if it was mine, "it'll only me."

The man laughed it off like it was a joke.

"Are you kidding me? That brat passed it?! Hahaha! Sorry, I seem to underestimate kids these days. So the girlie is going to take it? You a rookie kid?" He asked.

"Yeah." I answered.

"Since you're a girl, I'll tell you. Come over here." He said.

I went, but Killua stopped me. His face looked at the man with disgust and it darkened.

"Killua... Just 'cause he's a guy doesn't mean that he will take a liking to me. And even if he did try to do something, I'll fend off." I went over to the man.

"I heard that the examiners will try anything to trim off the people with no skill. He passed it, so he can't take it again, so let me protect you girlie." He said and touched my butt.

Immediately, I kicked him and sent him flying to the other side of the ship. Everyone looked at me then him.

"Don't try to touch me. I'm not so weak that I need you to be protected. If you can't even dodge my kick, aren't you weaker than me?" I said and gave him a death glare.

I walked to Killua, but stop and said, "Thanks for the information too." With that I continued to walk over to Killua.

He flicked my forehead.

"Ow! What was that for?!" I yelled at Killua.

"You'll break the ship. Maybe I should've trained you the girl way and not the men way." He said.

"Okay, okay." I said.

"Remember, don't use a lot of strength. You'll tire yourself out." He said.

The man got up and came charging at me. I punch him in the stomach and he smash down to the floor below us of the ship.

"Didn't I said don't touch me again?" I look at him and went back to what I was doing before, but Killua flicked me again.

"Didn't I say to not use not that much of your strength?! If it wasn't for the floor under then the ship would've been wreck!" He scold me.

"Killua... You're kind of like a mom.. And I didn't even use much of my strength." I said.

He pinch my cheeks.

"I'm not a mom," He said, "you're quite different after I trained you. It's like you've become a tomboy."

"I was tomboy to start with! I just got more tomboy!" I said.

Then a boy around my age came to me. He had black hair and green eyes.

"I'm Yuki. Nice to meet you, strong girl." He said.

"That's quite rude for the greeting." I said.

"May I know your name?" He said.

"Y/n." I said.