Chapter 23

"What do you want?! I'm so frustrated! Damn it!" I said.

"Haha! I'll spend these precious 7 days ordering you around." He laughs.

"NOO!! Why did I just have to agree to that one request?!!" I said.

He sits down on his bed. I sit in a chair across from him.

'I can't believe it! I won yet he had to do that and now the winner, I, is obeying him! This is so unfair!' I thought.

"If you get mad too much, you'll get wrinkles." He said.

"Shut up! It wasn't fair!" I said.

"Sure it was. We made a fair bet, you agreed and I agreed. How was it not fair?" He smirks at me.

'I want to rip off that smirk of yours!' I thought.

"I didn't know that the roles can be reversed!" I said.

"Well, as I said before, we didn't set any rules on that." He answer back.

"Damn it!! If only I had thought of that!" I said. "How did you even think of that?!"

"Well, in the first place you said you use to be a gamer. So even if you won, I would still have a chance." He said.

"I should've said no." I mumble.

"Anyway, I'll spend lots of time toying with you. I'll have my fun with you for the next 7 days. Take care of me." He said.

"Not 'Take care of me'! I will not do that!" I said.

"Oh, I see. Going back on your words and our bet, huh?" He said.

"N-No.." I answer.

'One day, I'll definitely kill this guy!' I thought angrily.

"Now that, that matter is over, come over here." He said.

"I'm right in front of you." I said.

He pats his lap and smile. Having no choice, I got up and sat on his lap.

"Happy?" I said.

"Don't be so angry. Next time take note of that." He said and leans on me, his arms wrapping around me.

"How can I not?" I said.

"..... Then let's play a game of darts." He said. "If you win, I-"

"No. Way. I am not going to lose to you a second time. You are so skilled at darts. I'm just a beginner, yet you went merciless on me!" I said.

"Well that is true." He said.

He leans on me even more, and I try to support his weight leaning on me.

'He's heavy.' I thought.

"Hey," He said as he pulled some weight off.

I turned to him, our face were almost touching. He was right in front of mine. We were just inches away from our lips touching. He smiles and pecks on me. I quickly turn back and my face felt red.

"Stupid!" I said.

"It was you who turned this way. You could've answer instead." He said. "Plus, I wouldn't want a chance like that to go."