Secrets

This story takes all kinds of different turns and will get confusing at times. But trust me, and let it play out :)

Prologue

"Why are you doing this?" I choke, looking up at the gun pointed to my head.

"Because I have to." Tears stream down his face, and I see him battling with himself internally. I glare at the sadistic man standing behind him, crazy enough to kill me and never look back.

"I love you, I've always loved you. You just never gave me a chance."

His eyes encase nothing but hysteria, and I'm worried he's actually losing his mind right before my eyes.

"You've always looked at Zayn, no one else mattered. But I always loved you, I regret never telling you though."

"Unfortunately, you're one to learn the hard way." His lip trembles as his hand shakes with the metal gun in his hand.

"Just do it already mate!" He shouts from afar, and I see in his eyes nothing but deep, painful regret. "Do it before I change my mind."

His panic earns several glares from around the room, but his eyes are only set on me. Every single memory of the past six months flashes through my mind, and undoubtedly through his as he watches my life come to an end.

I hear the gun click the bullet into place, and I sob uncontrollably.

"I'm sorry Ella." He mumbles as he shifts it against my skin. "We're all sorry."

"No!" I hear him shout in the distance, as the gun goes off and I collapse to the cold hard concrete.

For those of you reading, hiiiiii I'm Natalie! Don't let the amount of votes or views sway your opinion because I don't ask for them at all lol. Oh and if you're looking for a fanfic full of smut and sex, the after fandom is that way <----- not here lol. This book has a plot and sex isn't the main focus I'm sorry. If you can handle that, enjoy :)