Chapter 47

"Good morning." I call to Zayn, as he stumbles out of the room. I remove the pan of eggs off the stove, and turn around to see his eyes roaming my body.

"What?"

"What? Really?" He scoffs, leaning against the counter. "What the fuck are you wearing?" He asks.

It's funny hearing those words, but not feeling threatened at all. It's clear on his face that me wearing his shirt and boy shorts underwear has his mind running haywire.

"Your shirt." I shrug casually, and walk up to him slowly.

"And where the fuck are your pants?" He crosses his arms, and glares down at me as I wrap my arms around his waist.

"Would you like me to get them?"

"That'd be lovely." He rolls his eyes, but cups my face gently.

"Okay fine." I hurry into the room, and search for my pants. A loud vibration sounds against his nightstand, and I look to see his phone light up. "Zayn?" I call.

No answer.

I make my way over to his phone, and look at the caller ID.

"Ashley Collins" pops up, and I'm in shock. Complete and utter shock that I can't remember to put the phone down, I simply grip it harder in my hand. Why would Ashley call Zayn? Actually, why the hell do they have each others numbers? I slam the phone down against the wooden nightstand, and stomp out into the living room.

"Why is Ashley calling you?" I shout a little too loud at him, but my fury takes over my confusion.

More like jealousy.

He turns to me slowly, wide eyed looking at me cautiously. "Maybe because I gave her my number?" He says casually as if there's no reason I should be concerned.

"And why would you do that? That's a little weird don't you think?"

"Because if she ever needed you or wondered where you were yet couldn't get a hold of you, she could call me? Seriously, there's nothing to be worried about. In fact, you should call her back." He smiles warmly, before turning back to the toaster placing two loaves of bread inside.

"What's your password?" I ask quietly, and he turns back around looking me in the eyes. This kind of stare is one I'll never get used to. I can't exactly read it, but a part of me knows what it means.

"Your name." His voice is soft, as his eyes remain on mine. It's not the right time to get intimate with him, yet it takes every single bit of strength I have to leave him standing there just to go call Ashley.

I shut the door behind me, and rest my head back against the wood.

"Okay." I sigh, and walk over to his phone.

"3 missed calls from Ashley Collins."

"I'll never get used to this either." I whisper to myself, before typing my name in and watching a wallpaper of me appear on his home screen.

I'm wearing one of his t-shirts, from a time where we skipped a few lectures just to be alone and spend time together here. His long Nirvana t-shirt stops just below my butt, and my hair is everything but combed as I stand against the window of the living room watching people below pass by. That day had been one of the most relaxing days I've had in my life, and I didn't need anyone else but him to feel that way. I'll never understand what makes him like this photo so much, but I feel special to be what he'll see everyday even when I'm not around.

I sigh and go to his contacts, pressing her name and waiting for it to dial.

"Finally you answer your phone!" She scolds, sounding out of breath.