Connor

JC sat on the counter as I cleaned up his face for him. I had a wet wash cloth and I was wiping away blood. I don't think he has a broken nose, but Sawyer kicked his ass. I felt bad for him, he loves Tessa so much, and Tessa loves him, but she couldn't leave her controlling and abusive boyfriend.

This has been going on now for like 3 months, her calling him in the middle of the night and him running over to get her, she comes back he helps her with her new wounds, they sleep in the same bed, and in the morning she has to sneak back to Sawyer. But Sawyer has never come here to get her before...

When Sawyer had dragged her out, I had started chasing him, I got to the door but Kian grabbed me.

Kian- No! Connor don't.

Me- I have to help her! JC! you can't just let him take her.

JC- I don't want to, but I have to. She chose to go with him...

JC looked really sad and hurt.

Me- Oh come on! You know Tessa doesn't have a choice.

Ricky- Yeah, if she did, I know she would choose you in a heartbeat.

JC- I know... Im just so scared one of these nights he will take things to far and really hurt her. Or worse.....

That made me feel sick. I know Tessa is JC's girl, but I really care about her.

---------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry about the super short chapter! I just wanted alittle insight from someone in O2L, I thought Connor was perfect!

Also, do you think I am making Sawyer to much of an asshole? Please comment! I need some input!