Tessa

I sigh as I contemplate my options. Basically the entire Youtube community and all the fans here ether hate me or are extremely confused by my actions. Or both. Probably both.

The only ones that know the whole story are JC and Craig. I take that back, JC dosnt know everything. I feel so guilty about the kiss with Sam Pottorff.

But at the same time it was amazing. It felt so wrong, but so right. If that makes any sense.

I feel like I just need to tell someone everything. All these emotions are just building up and I honestly feel on the edge of an emotional meltdown.

Just then there was a knock on the door.

I got up to open it and was extremely happy and surprised to see Tyler Oakley.

Me- Oh my God Tyler!

I wrapped my arms around him and he held me in a tight hug.

Tyler- I've missed you Tessa!

Me- I missed you so much! Come in, come in!

I let tyler in my hotel room, we walked over and sat on the bed. Its like 1 in the afternoon and JC is at O2Ls live show. I know I should be there, but I just cant stand the sight of JC, Sam and Trevor all together.

I wonder what JC is going to do to Trevor, I know hes super mad right now...

Tyler- So... I need you to be honest with me.

Me- About?

Tyler- You know what! I mean, you've been seen with Sawyer, JC, Sam Pepper, Trevor and Craig Dillon. All since you got here, a day and a 1/2 ago!

Me- I know, I know.

So I told him everything.