Jc

I just finished filming my main video and and I was putting my camera equipment away when Tessa came bounding in the front door with her board tucked under her arm.

She almost ran up and threw her arms around me. She seemed scared and shaking alittle.

Me- Babe, what happened? What's wrong?

Tessa- Nothing, I'm fine I just, missed you a lot

I laughed

Me- You've only been gone an hour.

Tessa- I know, I just needed to hug you.

Me- Your so cute.

I smiled at her and she smiled back I leaned down a kissed her on the forehead.

We soon started making out and took things the bedroom.....

*Next morning*

I woke up with Tessa in my arms. She looked so beautiful. I have always admired the contrast of her black hair and her pale skin.

This is how it's meant to be. Waking up with her in my arms after a night of love, not pain.

I decided to let her sleep, but I got up to go make us breakfast.

When I got down stairs I ran into sam leaving for the gym.

Me- Hey, when did you get back last night?

Sam- Oh, uh, kinda late I decided to go visit a few friends.

After dodging my question, he grabbed his bag and darted out the door, avoiding eye contact. Some thing is definitely up.

I started making eggs and bacon when Tessa came downstairs wearing a pair of my boxers and one of my shirts. I love it when she wears my clothes, they look so good on her.

Me- Good morning gourgous.

Tessa- Morning babe

She spoke without enthusiasm.

Me- Um, are you okay?

She then seemed to snap out off it and she smiled at me

Tessa- Yeah! of couse, just alittle tired.

Me- Oh okay. So, do you want to go shopping today? We could buy a few new things for Vidcon.

Tessa- Uh, I don't know im pretty broke right now. My Youtube check hasn't come yet.

Me- Don't be rediculous! Of course I am paying!

Tessa- JC, I don't want to take advantage of you! You know how I feel about that!

Me- Yup! And you know how I feel! You mean the world to me, and I would do anything for you. I love you Tessa Rose.

Tessa- I.... I love you to JC.

There was definitely something weird about that. She didn't say it like she used to, what's going on?

Me- Tessa.... are you alright? Is there something your not telling me?

Tessa- No! Of corse not!

She looked as sweet and as loving as ever.

But I always know, she has the perfect poker face.

--------------------------

We soon left for shopping and drove to the Grove.

JC- So, where should we go first?

Tessa- hmmmmm, we could hit Hottopic, Amerian Eagle, then Forever 21?

JC- Sounds good to me.

---------------------------------

Later that afternoon we collapsed into the car after an exhausting day of shopping.

I had bought 3 new pairs of skinny jeans, a few new tshirts, one with a dream catcher, one that said Cali, with a sunset (the manly kind) and a few new striped tank tops.

Tessa got 5 pairs of skinny jeans, and a ton of band tees (Panic! At the Disco, Walk the Moon, Fall Out Boy, Black Veil Brides, & Nirvana) and a beenie.

I love her fashion sense!

When we got back to Sams house he was busy filming an O2L video.

I couldn't wait to give her the gift I bought her!

Me- Okay, hang on, stay right here! I have something for you!

Tessa- Um okay...

She laughed as I bounded up the stairs, I can't wait to give her the gift, she will love it!

I grabbed them and hurried back downstairs. I had a huge smile on my face.

Me- Okay, close your eyes!

Tessa- Okay, I'm ready!

I handed her a gold leather suitcase with a matching backpack. It was part of a JLO collection I know she loves.

Me- I know it's not much, but I know you love JLO and need a new suitcase, I hope you like it!

I tucked my hands in my pockets and glanced at Tessa through the corner of my eye.

Tessa- Oh JC! I love them! This is so cool! Thank you! The color is amazing! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I smiled and hugged her.

Me- I love you and I can't wait to leave for Vidcon!

Tessa- Yeah! so when are we leaving?

Me- I was thinking tomorrow night, is that okay?

Tessa- That's perfect!