JC

Well 1/3 of me is glad tessa and I are going out tonight, 1/3 of me just wants to stay in bed and cuddle with her, and 1/3 of me is pissed off and dosnt trust her at all.

I guess she did prove how sorry she was, I mean she did come out and tell basically the while world that were together.

But I still don't have 100% of my trust in her again. Not yet anyway.

-------------------------------------------

I pulled on dark blue skinny jeans, a white vneck and a black beenie, and of course a pair of blue vans.

Tessa came out of the bathroom where she had been getting ready, and WOW.

She had on a pair of black skinny jeans, a floral vneck, and a pair of black pumps. and of course she had to have her signature black "DOPE" snap back.

She really does look stunning.

We made our way down to lobby, only to be mobbed by like 20 girls.

After a few minutes of selfies and screaming we were finally able fight our way out and down a side road where Tyler had agreed to pick us up.

This made it harder for fans to follow us.

I suddenly remembered I left my phone on the bed!

me - ugh! I left my phone the bed, now what?

Tessa laughed

Tessa - Well go get it, I can wait.

Me - Are you sure?

Tessa - Positive. I'll be right here when you get back

jc - okay I'll only be a minute

I kissed her cheek and rushed back to the hotel and left into a side door to avoid all the fans. My phone was laying right on the bed where I left it.

I hurried back down to the street outside.

I wasn't gone long at all, less than 5 minutes, but when i made it back to where I  left Tessa, she was gone.

I frantically looked around, in the distance there were the tail lights from a bright yellow sports car disappearing around a corner.