Joey

Ugh what am I going to do?!?!?!

Now I am constantly worried that Tessa or JC are going to get the police involved.

I cant believe I even helped sawyer do that to Tessa.

I already am risking so much helping Sawyer with his dealing. Honestly I just want out of the whole deal.

Yup, thats right everyone, the great and amazing Sawyer Hartman is nothing more then a drug dealing herione addict.

I think thats the real reason he starting beating Tessa, the drugs have really messed with head, along with the stress of hiding it from everyone. Including Tessa and his fans.

Im the only one who knows about his problem.

Though I think some of the fans have started noticing things, they comment on his videos about how different he looks.

And he really has changed, he has mostly stopped eating and he is losing muscle. He looks so much paler, his eyes have gotten darker, and his face looks sunken.

At first I wanted to help Sawyer with his problem, but now hes blackmailing me into helping him deal herione.

When we were in a club one night Sawyer took a picture of me making out with Tyler Oakley. Hes threatened to put the picture on the internet and I just cant deal with that right now.

Hes a real dick.