Summer Time

Krystal's POV:

Let's go Sul we need to hit the road this early. I'm going with Sulli to L.A. We decided to drive, instead of taking a plane. I will spend few days of my vacation there before flying to Japan. We hit the road around 5:00 am so her mom is expecting us to be there before lunch. We arrived exactly before lunch and I was tired and hungry. Their house is a mansion and what caught my eye is the beautiful view of the sea and wait there's a huge pool at the backyard. The scene is breath taking I mumbled to myself, whaah!!!! Yah Sulli ah! Why did you do that! Sulli's laughing so hard when she startled me. You should see your reaction Soojung ah she said while clapping her hands in joy. Let's go inside lunch is served and I'm hungry as a lion she said while patting my head. Sulli and I are like sisters since our ages are the same, wealways play pranks on each other and we love to tease each other. While we're busy consuming every delicious meal that Sulli's chef made for us we heard a voice. Baby your home! Sulli turned around and rush to her mother and hugged her tight. I missed you Ddullie ah her mom named call her. Yah omma! I'm not a baby anymore Sulli protested. "Hi Krystal" her mom said sweetly. I walk to her mom to greet her properly and I was surprise she hugged me. Nice to see you again Krys Mrs. Choi said. "My daughters are so beautiful". Yes, she treats me as her daughter also; she knew everything about me and she watch Sulli and I grow up together when we moved here. Sometimes I envy Sulli because her closeness with her mom. I used to wonder if mom is alive I will not feel this and we could do the things that we used to do before she left me alone. As for Dad well he's very busy managing our business around the countries. I know he loves me but I need him to be by my side. Deepinside I'm still empty, So much for that thought. We all ate together merrily while catching up with each other and suddenly Mrs. Choi voice became serious when talking to Sulli. "Amber's coming home so let's prepare the room for her and we have some serious matter" she said seriously. "Honestly" she said in a soft voice "I don't know how to tell Amber everything". Everything about what mom? Sulli asked in a confused voice. Just eat girls don't mind me. I wonder what the mystery of this girl Amber is. Hmmm...Interesting.After 3 days...Author's POV:"Krystal!!!! Yah!!! Get up now or you'll be late for your flight! Seriously this girl! "Sulli hissed. "Why are you shouting?" the sleepy girl asked while eyes are still close. Because you're late and it's already 9:00 am your flight is 11:00 am right! Oh shit! Krystal stood up without any word she rushed into the bathroom and changed. My luggage! She exclaimed with a panicky voice.Where's my luggage? Krystal's in panic mode now. "Well it's in the van already Princess!" Sulli hissed and teased the girl in hurry. "Yah Sulli ah! I'm not a princess!" she protested. "Oh really Krys!? Haha well you are! "She said teasingly. "Yah, do you want anything when I get back? Anything that you want me to buy for you? "Krystal asked as she applies her lipstick folding her lower lip. "Surprise me" Sulli smiled at the girl tiding up in front of the mirror. Come on, I'm ready Krystal grabbed Sulli's hands and walked through the van.Somewhere in Japan inside a bar, Guys! Come on don't put up your sad faces as she's trying to comfort his friends, we will still keep in contact with each other, you can come and visit me in the U.S. But Amber it will never be the same without you here the girl named Ailee said, yeah Amb! We will surely miss you bro! Donghae gave Amber a pat on her shoulder. We still have 2 more days' guys to spend with together come on. Let's have fun on my last days here. I don't wanna see you sad ladies. Yah! Jonghyun smacked Ambers head!" What was that for hyung" he asked rubbing his head. "Yah! You're still not changing, how many girls have you slept with and just dumped them all after using them huh!" he said as he shook his head." Well, Hyung! It's not my problem anymore if they keep coming and begging to my knees!" He said proudly. "Seriously kid?" Jonghyun said, "Oppa!" Ailee, Jiyoung, Woori and Sunny said in chorus stop bullying our Amber, they said as they all hugged her. Amber stuck her tongue to Jonghyun "see they love me" he said proudly. "I'm your Oppa and your siding Amber" he said as he eyed the girls who were busy hugging their little dino. "YAH! One day Amber will meet a girl that will make him fall on her knees and make him suffer". Hahaha! Jonghyun and Donghae teased Amber. "That will never happen hyung! Never!" he stated as the girls all chuckled to the bickering dino's. They're having a great time together when the ladies excused themselves to the restroom. Amber, Jonghyun and Hae were left on the room, "Amber"? Jong and Hae said together, "are you still not over your ex who dumped you for somebody else? She's not worth it bro" they said in unison. Amber just sat in silence, "well, you know everything I've been through right, and you two witnessed everything. I was just really hurt, I thought she really loved me, I gave everything to her you guys know that and she chose to break my heart, she's a liar and she betrayed me". "But you have to forget her Amb, and stop playing with girls to or someday you will only end up hurting yourself"." I know hyung" he said with his head bowed down. "Thank you guys, I will surely miss you my brothers as he punches their shoulders you guys are the best. Dino sibling forever!" the three shouted happily.