Dino Brothers

Jonghyun and Donghae's POV:

Since the girls were busy talking we had our own conversation, we noticed that our lil Dino brother was stealing glances at Krystal we knew him so well so he can't deny anything to us. We will talk to him privately about this, but for the first time in years we saw how he stare at her, it's different from how he treat the girls that he played around. His eye glows every time he looks at her like a fire burning with desire. Our dino is in love! We both stare at each other, Jonghyun gave me a smirk.

I know that smirk I bet he's planning to tease Amber with this. We both laughed, "Yah! Why are you two laughing? Anything wrong" oops! I think we got caught. Yah Dino! You like Krystal? "W-wwhat? Are you talking about Jong?" We're just asking you if you like her right Hae? Yah Ambro he replied Jong here likes Krystal, since you don't have any feelings for her you won't mind him hitting on her right? We tried so hard to suppress our laughs when we saw his reaction.

"Uh! I don't" he stuttered but knowing Jong here, you're never serious with girls! You will only hurt her, she's a great girl, and besides she's my sister's best friend, you can't play with her he said. "W-what?" You really don't like her bro we both said in a teasingly tone." Yah! I don't okay!" He protested. Whatever you say man!

Then I will try my best for her to like me Jong said firmly. He really loves teasing Amber," Yah! Amber blurted don't you dare Jonghyun! "His voice was loud enough that the girls turned their heads to our direction giving us a glare. Yah! Dino calm down we both said, his face was so red when he noticed Krystal was staring at him. You like her Ambro Jonghyun said, come on bro you can tell us. Stop denying, we're brothers maybe we could help you get her.

"Yah! I don't need your help I'm Amber Liu remember?" he cracked a joke and laugh." She's seeing someone guys," he said as he bowed his head down. I knew it! This is payback time bro Jonghyun exclaimed, I told you one day you would fall in love and fall on your knees and a girl will make you suffer, hahaha. Amber Liu the player is now having a hard time with a girl. Hahaha! Jonghyun laughed so hard. We both laughed as we saw how Amber's face turned really red, we think because he was pissed at the same time embarrassed because Krystal kept looking on our way.

I think we we're so loud, Ailee approached us and scolded us. "Yah! Dorks! Stop bickering will ya?!" "Goldfish" Amber cried as he stood up and hugged Ailee they're picking on me, he said as he pouted like a small kid. We saw the girls were staring at us and Krystal's eyes widened when Amber hugged Ailee so tight, Jealous? Ailee patted his head, "cute" but that won't work on me Llama! "You're not innocent and stop fighting you Dino's" she turned her back and joined the girls. We stuck our tongue to each other and continued fighting.

Before we hit the amusement park we had serious talk with Amber about the girls she likes , scratch that he loves her, he told us everything, we we're happy that our little Dino finally found love and returned back to normal, I mean he's not sleeping around with some random girls anymore, being the oldest dino I know them so much Jong has never been into a serious relationship, as for Amber well we all know that he just turned into something he's not when he got his heart broken with the girl he was in love with .

As for me, I'm a simple guy, and like Amber I'm a faithful lover, I take girls seriously. We were happy talking to each other it's been a while since the handsome and chick magnet Dino's were together, we had fun and we promise to help Ambro by any means to get Krystal but I think the problem is within himself. He's afraid to get hurt again like before. Even if he don't say it I know, and somewhat he likes the friendship zone between them, he says it's less complicated than going into relationship and he said he don't wanna lose Krystal like he lost his ex.

But they're different, I told him, I know he will find courage to confess to her, but there's something more to it, seems like he's worried for something else rather than his feelings. I know his past, yes he opened up to me and Jong, the girls know it too but not the whole story. Whatever happens we will be here for our baby dino. I will never forget how he saved me from getting killed by my own brother that's how we became friends, long story and as for Jong he saved him from the gangsters who almost beat him up to death in the dark alley in Japan.

I know right this guy is mysterious and has a lot of awesomeness in him, we might be older than him but we can't stop admiring him, but unlike other guy his past is dark and lonely. We became good friends since then. Blood related or not, were brother's till death.

kekeke....Cute Dino's! Sorry for the short update!!!

Promise to updater later!!! See you guys!!!

I'm on my workout mode...keke!

Oh by the way Princess is going on a date with her Ex? Oh no!!!!

KRYBER forever :)