Sulking Princess!

SULLI'S POV:

We're just about to go home; we decided to buy fresh meat and some of our favorite dishes for the pool party later, since Hyung was missing earlier, I tried to call him but his not answering his phone. We're could he be? I was gonna ask him some favor if he could marinate the meat that we bought so we could have barbecue and wine for dinner I mean he could grill the meat for us as we can have some quality time together with the girls.

He's best at it and he would know what to do but since what happened this morning I didn't see even his shadow. Was he upset? Ugh! I don't know but I know Soojung was kinda guilty because of what she did, she's so violent right? Poor Hyung. Me and The girls are busy chatting as we head our way to the exit but I saw this familiar figure, Hyung? They came out from a clothing store and head this way to the exit and they were busy talking.

I think that girl is familiar and she's very clingy to my Hyung, they are few meters ahead of us and seem that they are heading to the parking area as well. I didn't even blink; my eyes were on them that I didn't realize the Vic unnie is talking to me. "Yah! Sulli ah!" Soojung blurted out while laughing "where's your mind? We're talking to you" she said and hissed.

I can't seem to take of my eyes to Hyung, I was really shocked when I saw the girl's face clearly it was Hyuna! The famous cheerleader in our school, he's been here all along? I whispered but I guessed Soojung heard me and turned her gazed to the direction where my eyes were staring. "He's on a date huh?" she blurted to me, our eyes widened when we say the girl kissed Hyung on the cheek. What! I hate her! I don't want her for Hyung, I exclaimed. Vic and Luna unnie turned they heads and saw it too.

"Oh He has a girlfriend already?" That's sad Luna unnie commented as she pouted. "Yah! Luna! You" Vic unnie hissed and we all stare at her. "What?" Luna unnie shook her head and smile to us. "You're Hyung is hot" she said with a naughty grin. "It's not bad to have a crush on him right Sul?" She muttered as we got into the car. I can see that Soojung was disappointed on what we saw; she didn't speak so much until we got home. While me and the girls were talking with our eyes seeing the Sulking Jung in the corner of the car. Keke

Jealous Princess....kekeke!!!

Well see you guys later sorry for the short update...I'll post the next chapter later...

See Yah!

By the way f(x) 5th anniversary is coming!!! I miss them so much...

of course I miss KRYBER most!!!!

KRYBER Jjang!!!