Confused?

Sulli's POV:

Soojung was acting really weird earlier, she was silent and I couldn't take it. Soojung ah, are you mad? "No Sul," she shook her head, then why are you so like that earlier did you hear our conversation. "Sort of" she admitted, what part I asked curiously, "the childish part" she answered with a look I couldn't hear the rest though she gave me a weak smile.

Are you sure you didn't hear the whole conversation Soojung ah? "No, but I'd rather not anyway" she said as she puffed her cheeks and led out a sigh. Well if that's what you only heard then you're making a wrong conclusion I tried to explain to her. So that's why she's acting so cold at hyung, but why does it bother her, so she really has something for hyung? Soojung ah? Hmmm? She led out a low voice.

Do you like my Hyung? It's only between us don't worry even if he's my hyung you're still my only best friend and I'm a girl so this is between us I gave her my assuring smile. "I don't know Sul, really she scoffed, he's annoying you know, he always makes fun of me, but somehow I feel it's only superficial, lately he has been so sweet, caring and understanding, the total opposite of the jerk that I knew, which made me even more confused. I don't know Sul," she explained as she turned her head away.

I know you Soojung; you like my hyung, or even love him already. I said at the back of my mind. Well, she's my best friend so believe me; ever since her last boyfriend she never dated or entertained anyone. She ditches all the blind dates that her father arranged for her. Until now, I never saw her like this, I know they both love each other, so it's up to them to decide and sort out their feelings.

I really want them to be together though, they will be a perfect couple, and I curved a smile while thinking about the idea. Soojung was out of her mind the whole day, Hyung sat at the back of our row to avoid Soojung ever since this morning the two had been avoiding each other. We still have our last class to attend to, Hyung on the other hand is free to go already since he advanced few subjects ahead of us, he poked my shoulder " Hey Sul, I'm gonna go ahead, I still have basketball practice, see you later" he said hurriedly.

Yes, ever since the basketball coach saw him played once, he didn't stop to convince hyung to join their team, I know he get so bored waiting for us so he grabbed the offer. One time, when we went to look for him at the gym, we heard the cheerleading squad is talking about him; most of the girls had a crush on him. I even saw Hyuna flirting with Hyung, that's how I knew that Soojung has a feeling for him because I saw it in her eyes.

When she saw Hyuna, clinging on the arms of Hyung, her facial expression really changed but hyung didn't mind the flirt at all she walked passed through her and when he saw us he quickly grabbed his bag and made his way towards us. I saw Soojung's facial expression turned into normal. Finally our last subject ended, so we both headed to the gym to ask Hyung if he will be having dinner with us.

As we enter the gym, all the basketball players turned their eyes on us. It was really awkward, I think the practice just ended coz I can't spot their coach anymore, we can't see hyung around then a guy suddenly approach us, he flash his brightest smile to me. "Hi, I'm Taemin, Amber's in the shower so just wait for him here."

Nice meeting you he said and turned his back on us, he is so cute, I gaze at his back as I can't keep my smile off my face.

PREVIEW:

"she turned her back and was about to walk away but I quickly pulled her arms and hugged her. Don't be awkward to me Soojung ah I whispered" ~~ Amber's POV

So what do you think happened here guys? keke

See you later....need to go to class....

More KRYBER MOMENTS!!!!! :)