Mysterious Guy

Amber's POV:

I was in the kitchen busy enjoying my cereals since I slept too much and skipped dinner last night I was damn hungry, my mouth was full when she came in I waved at her but I guessed she didn't see me or her thought was someplace else that's what I thought, when I tried to say HEY! It was kinda loud, she was startled really, as I took another spoonful of cereals I heard she dropped the glass on the floor and quickly turned to me and gave me the scariest glare.

So I just gave her a smile even though my mouth is full. I really pissed her off again, she asked me to clean the shattered glass I said no to piss her more and it work. She's so cute when she's angry I can't help it, I gazed at her obviously she's really mad at me now, she picked them recklessly and I saw her dashing to the faucet I knew she cut herself, I quickly ran towards her and saw that her middle finger is bleeding badly.

I immediately put her finger in my mouth and sucked the blood, I was shock of my sudden action but it was too late, I know she was too coz she just stood there frozen, I didn't care coz I wanted to stop the bleeding and luckily it worked. I quickly grab the first aid kit and treated her wound and wrapped it with plaster, it's just a cut but better be safe. I can see her blushing so I pretended not to look at her, but I was really worried, I don't want her to be hurt, I don't know why but I can't stand to see her hurt.

I know she's glancing at me too but she avoided my stare and insisted to clean the broken glass. Before she could I already stopped her, there it's done princess. No response from her, then I heard her say "I'm sorry for last night," honestly I really don't mind a punch I smiled to myself, but the punch was worth it coz here we are talking to each other I guess it really bothered her a lot coz when she said sorry I know she really means it I can feel her sincerity, so I gave her my cutest smile as I walk pass through her and whispered it's my pleasure princess and left her standing there, with a smile on my face while walking.

Krystal's POV:

It's been a week now that we're leaving in same roof, it was awkward for me since I'm used to having just me and Sul around but now her annoying cousin's here so I need to adjust. It's good with me though we could really use a company here and he's a guy so It's kinda different, but being together for a week somewhat lessen some awkwardness between us. I started being comfortable having him around.

He's very close to Sul, I love the way they interact with each other he's very sweet to Sul and treats her like a baby, Sul in return is trying to act like a baby to his hyung. Every night since he got here, he cooks dinner for us, we sometimes help him, but he spoils us so much, yes including me. He's preparing dinner right now and setting the table me and Sulli are resting on the couch and browsing the channels lazily.

I saw him walking from the kitchen across to the dining area carrying plates with him, and I can smell the food, I secretly observe him from afar, well dining area is just across the living area so I can see him clearly, he's so serious, he's so attractive when he's serious, I smiled to myself. But a lot of times he annoys me and there will be those times that he's so sweet, he's always caring that's his good point.

But that's all I know about him, he seems so mysterious, I can't read his actions and he's unpredictable, sometimes I want to ask questions to him directly but I think it will be awkward because we're not that close yet, I want to know him more. For the first time in so many years I never been like this, I never pay attention to any guy, am I interested with this guy? I didn't notice that I was staring at him for too long now, maybe he noticed it, is he staring at me too?

I quickly turned my attention on the movie trying to be cool so that he won't think that I'm observing him. Sul? "Hmm?" She said lazily. Can I ask you a question? "Sure Krys "her voice seems interested on my question. Is he always so secretive? "You mean Amber Krys? "She asked. Y-yeah I answered while stuttering, I don't want her to think that I'm interested with his cousin, you know I'm just curious Sul that's all, I mean it's almost a week now that we're leaving together but he seems so quiet, keeping himself pre occupied with his music and working out a lot, if not he will just annoy me I gave her a look.

Sulli laughed at my last statement and after that her tone became serious. "Well, it's a long story Krys, I alone sometimes can't understand him sometimes, he's not like that you know but I think I know why, something's bothering him he is always quiet and serious when he's thinking of something.

He's a dork Krys but I know deep inside he's sad so sorry If he's always pissing you off, but when you two are bickering he smiles and laughs genuinely so forgive me if I love it when you two are like that", she laugh crazily. Yah! Sulli ah! Are you really my best friend?! You love it when he annoys me! I slapped her shoulders. "Watch it Krys that hurts! " She said rubbing her shoulders and gave me a look. "Hey guys stop playing "Amber interrupted diner's ready let's eat tomorrow's the first day of school.

Yes dad I replied with a smirk trying to tease him. The three of us sat in the dining table Sulli and me sat beside each other as usual he sat in front of us. The atmosphere was so quiet Sul is busy chewing her beef I can really see that she's hungry, it's my favourite too but I was too shy to engulf the meat all at once coz he's staring at me right now, so I chewed it slowly. By the way how was your arm I asked him to change the mood around us, "I just had it remove few days ago" he said with his full mouth.

W-what I can't understand you." I said I had it removed few days ago" he said while looking at Sul who's on her own world and so focused on her food." Don't worry" he said with a naughty smile, "Soojung ah don't be so concerned about me, are you falling for me already? That's too fast eh?" He teased while raising his eyebrows. Yah! You wish I blurted, but he's really adorable so I smiled to him but later gave him a glare.

"Okay!" He blurted "I'm just kidding, you scared the hell out of me" he exclaimed while pointing at me. "You two!!!" Sulli interrupted can you just eat quietly and enjoy the food, "don't flirt in front of me okay! It's awkward "she said with a disgusted look. Yah Sulli ah! I'm not flirting, I mean we're not I protested, I can really feel my cheeks burning up, this girl is so! Aish!!!! I can see Amber's laughing so hard right now! They're really cousins after all!

Enjoy Guys, I hope you'll look forward for the next chapters, and tell me? should I still continue or not?

Thank you subscribers and dear readers, gomawoyo!

GO KRYBER! :)