You're Perfect

Author's POV:

Sulli and Krystal were so bored so they decided to get dress and hit the mall; waiting for Amber made Sulli more bored so she asked Soojung instead. Seeing his Ddullie so bored he rushed the reports and analysis that was keeping him busy all week.

He do need some of time off too, he was stressed, so upon seeing the girls went to their respective rooms to get ready, he ran to his room had a quick shower and throw himself a jeans and a white long sleeves with black stripes exposing few inches of his chest and he tucked it inside his pants, he put on his favorite sneakers and arranged his spiky black hair.

He looked in the mirror and winked sexily as he whispered" you look good" to himself. As he walked out of his room he saw Krystal lying on the couch in the living room she must have fell asleep waiting for Sulli she's wearing a skinny jeans and white shirt that shows some part of her collarbone and wearing pink sneakers. She looks so carefree, simple yet so pretty.

His eyes landed on the body of the slim girl who's sleeping, he walk quietly so that the girl will not be awaken; closely he approached the couch to where the girl's body is relaxing. He stared at her deeply and a smiled crept on his face by just admiring her features, "you're perfect" he whispered with a delightful sigh. He made his way to the kitchen as Sulli came out her room as she saw Soojung sitting there in the couch frozen with red cheeks.

"Yah! Soojung ah! What's wrong?"She asked her best friend worriedly after seeing her flushed face. She was just closing her eyes earlier when Amber walked in, she saw how he was staring at her and she find it awkward and so she pretended to be asleep.

But she didn't expect that he would come closer to her. Her heart was beating so fast as he came nearer , she wanted to open her eyes but she was frozen she felt like she's no longer breathing for a moment, suddenly the guy whispered "you're perfect" while staring at her deeply and he walk away with a smile on his face. "Soojung?" Sulli called again.

"I'm okay Sul" she blurted as she snapped out of her thoughts. "Are you sick? "Sulli asked worriedly. "No, I'm really fine" she insisted. "Is something wrong? " Amber asked as he approaches the living room. The girls both turn their heads to Amber who's drinking on bottled water."

NO! Let's go," Soojung shouted as she grabbed Sulli's hands while dragging her out. "Are you coming hyung?!" Sulli shouted to Amber while being dragged outside. "What's wrong with her?" Amber asked to himself completely unaware of Soojung's sudden actions. "She's scary" he thought while shaking his head and run to catch up with the girls.

Hello guys sorry for the short update, I'm currently writing the next chapter so hold on..

Imma post this evening... again kamsamhnida Subscribers and reader....

Please look forward for more KRYBER moments!!!

See yah! :)