How can I sleep?

AMBER'S POV:

I was waiting for the ladies, but that's fine since I just hanged up from a group conversation with my dino siblings. The gang is going to visit me, how I missed them. But really I'm waiting for almost forty minutes already, I glanced at the menu and my wrist watch, god I'm starving, what's taking them so long? But I guess my wait is over, As soon as I laid my eyes on the restaurant's front door, I saw her, wearing a white sexy beach dress, long black silky hair, and she's wearing that addicting smile. Showing much of her collarbone, damn she's so perfect! It's not that I didn't see her on bikini no matter what she ware she looks so perfect.

My heart stopped no let me rephrase it my world stopped as they walk towards me as smile was plastered on their faces but I'm just focus to her, only her, she's damn sexy with an innocent look. I was stuck in her world, "Hyung? Yah! Hyung! Are you okay?" Sulli patted my shoulders.

Huh? That's the only word I can say, I was really mesmerized by my Princess's beauty. "Are you okay?" Luna asked concerned. Yeah of course! Why wouldn't I be, my eyes was still glued at Krystal that made her uneasy, to break the awkwardness, I gave them the menu, here order fast coz I'm really hungry I waited for forever I cracked a joke. Sulli gave me a meaningful smirked; I guess she saw how I looked at her best friend.

Well, who wouldn't I saw half of the guys turned their heads to her as they walked in, even the waiter who was serving us keeps on staring at her so I gave him a glare but I didn't make it obvious of course. We ordered sea foods for dinner. We dine and chat happily, I can't help but to steal glances at her, I tried to keep it cool so that she won't notice. After dinner we decided to stroll on the beach I took of my sneakers, I love how the sand touches my feet it was soothing, Princess took of her slippers too, being a gentleman I carried her slippers, Sul and Luna did the same thing which we all enjoyed how are feet touched the water, I can see that my princess is really enjoying which made me smile.

The girls looked so happy chatting while I was behind them admiring Soojung; I just love her eye smile, her reactions and her aegyos. Yes, the cold icy girl that I've known turns out to be a very warm hearted girl, when mom told me to come back home I really didn't love the idea, but why not maybe after a year or so I'll be off to another country again that's what I thought before but being right here, in these moment feels like It's where I'm supposed to.

Being alone after grandpa died made me stronger, I'm used to being alone handling my own problems, I to learn everything since I had no one to rely on. Grandpa told me that I'll just put a person's life in danger if they'll get close to me that I had to continue hiding my real identity but he didn't told me the reasons not until mom told me everything. I can see that I'm slowly changing, ever since Sul confronted me last time I've been more open about my feeling and the concerns that is bugging in my mind which I'm glad I did coz it kinda lessen my worries.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Sul splash water in my face, Yah! What are you doing? I blurted to her." You're so serious Hyung! "We are here to enjoy she said teasingly, they we're splashing water to each other playing like kids and they clothes are almost soaked. Yah! You girls stop playing in the water, or you'll catch a cold, let's get inside already it's getting late. They just stared at each other, as I turned my back, they splashed water on me and giggled, "Come on servant" Soojung said teasingly, "don't be so serious and come play with us".

My shirt was soaked, I turned to them and smirked you bet I will, we we're playing like kids until all got tired, we are now on our way to our rooms, Sul and Luna was ahead of us while me and Soojung was walking together, I was stealing glances at her god her wet dress makes her hotter. We were in front of their room silence was between us so I just smiled at her, and whispered goodnight princess, she gave me the sweetest smile I've ever seen I was froze to where I was standing, I never move a bit she was about to go inside but she turn to me and say "Thanks for inviting unnie and for planning all of this, I like it she "said shyly.

I stared deeply at her she did too for the first time we stared at each other, with no awkwardness between us, I can feel my heart racing, I stared at her inviting lips, her soaked dress and wet hair, I can feel my body burning, that I grab her waist and kiss her, I really didn't care If she'll get angry at me for what I did but I really can't control my feelings anymore, I kissed her passionately, I can sense that she was surprised by my action coz she's trying to resist my kiss but she gave in eventually l can feel her body loosen up as she returned my kisses, as she swung her arms on my neck, I pull her closer as we tighten our kiss, it was a passionate yet innocent kiss, she broke our kiss gasping for air and bowed down her head, she was shy, she's blushing, how cute is she I thought to myself.

There was silence again so I gather my courage to say I'm not sorry for the kiss but sorry if you were forced to kiss me back princess. She didn't say anything she just gave me a look and went inside the room. Is she angry at me or just shy? Why didn't she say anything? God! How can I sleep like this?

Hot Kiss!!! kekeke....Can somebody help Amber sleep?

How was the update guys....Oh someone from the past will show up....guess who?

Stay tune guys... I promise to update this evening...kekeke.... stay tune :)