Help!!! ???

AMBER'S POV:

I just finished washing up since I played basketball earlier I was about to lie on my bed when I heard a knock at my door. I immediately opened the door and saw my baby Sul. Yah! What do you want Ddullie? I teased her; she pouted and gave me an aegyo. Aww... so cute Sul, so tell me what you want, she's usually acting this cute when she needs something which I can't resist. "Hyung, "she pouted "please can you make us dinner we already bought meat from the supermarket at the mall earlier, it's in the kitchen, please "she pleaded like a kid.

I knew it she need something! Alright I said, "But we want grilled barbeque Hyung so, you can marinate the pork and head to the rooftop while we catch up with the girls and you prepare our dinner". Yah! That's too much! Tell that immature girl to hire a personal chef! I blurted remembering the part where she slapped me. I held my cheek and Sulli laughed at me. "So cute Hyung" but it's your fault for waking her up like that she said. What! My fault again? You're siding her again? "Stop being a baby Hyung" she said as she patted my head.

"Aigoo! But what can you say after seeing her body hyung? Is she sexy? I saw how you stare at Soojung earlier" she said with a smirk. Yah! This kid! NO! Even though she's hot or sexy still she's so violent and cold hearted! "Wow, so you really admit that my best friend is sexy? Huh?" She said teasingly. Stop! Okay, I will do it now so go, and stop teasing me will you?! "Thanks Hyung!" She said cheerfully and hugged and walked away, "you're the best Hyung in the world!" She shouted "by the way hyung come with your swimming wear okay they want to know you more and you're invited in our mini pool party" she said and winked at me.

I laughed at her actions, but I don't want to interrupt their girl talk that's awkward. I missed my buddies already; I missed hanging out with them. I hope they could come and visit ne here I bet they're all pretty busy we chat through Skype sometimes but It's different than hanging out in person. I finished marinating the meat and made some side dish already, I remembered Sulli telling me to change in my swimming wear so I went into my closet, I got my red trunks it's not so tight though, which is perfect coz I don't want them to be awkward around me and I put on a printed tank top and headed my way to the rooftop carrying the food.

I saw Victoria inside the mini bar and I approached her, the other girls were busy chatting in the Jacuzzi, Luna and Sulli's direction is facing us while that ice cold princess is sitting opposite to them. Vic smiled at me, "Thank you she said", and sorry earlier you got slapped because of us she apologize and smiled to me. That's okay, you don't have to say sorry coz you're not the one who slapped me I said sarcastically. "Soojung may be like that on the outside but try to know her better" she explained.

I started grilling the meat as Vic joined them, they're now in the pool which is just next to the Jacuzzi, good thing I was not facing them coz I don't want to see that ice princess, I set up the grill away from their direction which is perfect the meat is cooking perfectly and I made my way to the mini bar to make some drinks. I missed drinking so much that I gulped the mixture that I made just in one shot, when I heard someone say "don't get yourself drunk here in front of us" then she turned around and walk away. Yah right Soojung I muttered to myself.

I never saw her got out of the pool, I was surprised she walk pass by me. I was enjoying myself for my drinking time alone, ah...I muttered as I take another shot. I was so focused grilling the meat while enjoying my drinks when I heard "Hyung! Help! Sulli shouted, I quickly gaze at her direction and I saw struggling in the pool, is she drowning? Why are the other girls just staring at her, but she's on the other side of the pool which is the deepest side so I ran taking off my tank top quickly and jumped to the pool and scooped her immediately. Yah! Are you okay? I scanned her face worriedly but she just laughed at my face and all the other girls burst into laughter.

What the ?!!! I turned to the three girls on the other side as Sulli hopped on my back, "Why so serious Hyung?" so you planned this? My cheeks turned red I can't believe that they pull a prank on me. I saw Soojung laughing so hard trying to conceal her wide smile. "Don't be mad at us Amber" Luna unnie said when she approached me. "We just wanna invite you in; you look so serious drinking your ass alone so we decided that's the only way to make you jump in so quickly". You could have just asked me I said with an annoyed tone.

"Yah! I know you wouldn't agree coz I'm here" the ice princess blurted, "sorry earlier okay, I didn't mean to" she said staring at me. Let me just finish what I'm doing, I gave them a shy smile as I got out of the pool, I prepared the table, set up the plates, sliced the meat and decorated it with side dishes, I remembered the wine that I bought earlier which is appa's favorite so I went to my room and grabbed it and went in the kitchen to grab the cupcakes that I bought earlier when I was with Hyuna.

I saw the girls still enjoying catching up and it was exactly seven so I waved my hand and shouted dinner's ready and the table's perfect I smiled to myself. As they started eating I sat near the mini bar admiring their happy faces, I'm enjoying too, especially these yummy cupcakes, I was eating them happily when I notice their stare what? I'm a guy who loves cupcakes? Any problem?

PoorBer! kekeke.... the girls are driving him crazy!!!

How's the update guys??? More KRYBER moments coming up!

Stay tuned! Kamsahmnida everyone!!! :)