Wishing

Amber's POV

After what I said, she became silent and never spoke a word to me so I'm guessing that I really pissed her off or I hurt her feelings. I was just fooling around I didn't mean that, it's just she's so cute when she's mad. I smiled to myself. As we entered the hospital we we're assisted by nurses, Krystal was left outside of the waiting area. I was examined by the doctor properly and they did all the standard procedures. "Mr. Liu" he said, your arm is broken so we need to cast your arm but the damage is not severe and that's the best we can do so that your bone will heal properly he explained. How long doc? I asked. No! I can't have my arms casted, I'm leaving the day after tomorrow, and I'm travelling alone doc. 2-3 weeks he said, you really need that Mr. Liu or else it will be permanently damage and no worries you can visit any hospital on your destination to have it checked, as for now we will cast your arm and I will give you pain medications. That will hurt later he smiled. Thanks doc but can I just go out for a while before the procedure, my, I was not finished with my sentence when he cut me out. Your beautiful girlfriend is waiting for you, he grinned. 

Oh no! She's not my girlfriend doc, she's. That's okay young man, go to her, Yah! This doctor he won't let me finish my sentence. I saw Krystal sitting on the waiting area, her head leaned on the wall as I approached her, and she was sleeping. Wow! She's really pretty, I can't take off my eyes of her, and her neck and collarbone are perfect! Like an angel I focused on her face, her lips was pink and it looks so soft and I wonder how it tastes. I sat down beside her to admire her; I never felt like this, my heart feels like I knew her even though I just met her. My heart never beat this fast, while I was staring at her, her eyes opened and our eyes met." Hey!" She said softly, are you okay?" What did the doctor say?" I looked down and pretended to be so sad, they'll have to cut my arms. "What!!!" She shouted I can see her worried face and I noticed the people around us were staring. Nah, I'm just kidding, they need to cast it so that it will be healed and be normal again. "Stupid!" She smacked my head, aww! Sorry I was just kidding, sorry about earlier too; you know I didn't mean to piss you. It's just your cute when you're angry; I smiled to her, so are we friends I ask sweetly, please forgive me I pouted. "Stop! Don't act cute, it doesn't suit you" she said and makes faces at me. Well again I'm Amber and you are? I gave her my hands, "I'm Krystal" she gave me a slight smile as she locked her hands on mine. Nice meeting you Krystal, I gaze at her eyes, she gazed back at me and she quickly took off her hand and avoided my stare. Is she blushing? She's really cute I said to myself. I got to go inside Krys, doctor's waiting, you can go now, I'll be fine and Sorry If I can't drive you back to the mall.

It's okay she said, I'm late anyway and I already texted my friend to let her know that I had an emergency. I'll wait for you. I was so happy to hear her say that, I'm really smiling inside. Huh?! That was all I can say to her coz I was surprised, "it's my fault that's why you're here. It's the least I could do," she said with a warmth sincere smile. God! Stop smiling you're killing me, I stood there half frozen, I was wrong after all, judging our first interaction earlier I was quick to judge her but I really didn't care I like her being like that. Mr Liu the nurse interrupted, doctor's calling you Sir, I just nodded. Krys, I'll go inside now, are you sure coz it will take some time and I don't want you to wait that long. "I'm fine, and oh don't be such a baby it's just a cast" she teased. I'm not scared, hell no I blurted out, and she stuck her tongue out at me, go inside she said.

Author's POV:

Amber went inside while Krystal was left outside waiting; she can't take away her smile while she remembered how Amber stared at her while she was pretending to be asleep. Yes, she was awake and it amazes her how Amber stared at her like that, like someone who saw an angel. She laughed to herself, and mumbled nobody resists Krystal Jung's beauty. After the procedure the doctor advise Amber to take the pain medication before going to bed and take it with a full stomach, and also provided an arm sling for Amber to be comfortable because the cast is quite heavy. He thanked the doctor and quickly went outside to look for Krystal, but she was not there. He looked around and he can't see Krystal even the shadow of her, where could Krystal be he asked himself worriedly. 

"Hey!" A familiar voice said he turned around and saw Krystal carrying a cold caramel coffee, while sipping on it. I went to pay for your hospital bill and I was hungry so I went to a coffee shop, she explained. Amber was relieved seeing her; "I thought you already left" he said softly, not seeing the girl that made his heart flutter made him upset. Krystal laughed upon seeing his reaction, "you thought I ran away?" She said hiding her smile. No, it's not like that Amber stuttered answering quickly at the girl who's laughing so hard because of his reaction. Funny how can be a perv, annoying and right now he's acting so cute Krystal laughed at the back of her mind. "Thank you for saving me today and I'm sorry for your arm" she smiled sweetly. "How can I make it up to you" she asked sincerely. Suddenly she remembered the boy who saved her on that terrible incident "how I wish I could see him again and thank him for saving my life if not I would not be here standing right now" she thought. Somehow, being with Amber made her feel safe just like the boy who saved her long time ago. Weird feeling, she thought. "Krystal? Something wrong" Amber asked coz she saw the girl froze for a while."Uh no," she smiled "I just remembered something". 

After treating Amber for a quick dinner she said goodbye to Amber saying sorry because she's in a hurry, they waved goodbye saying thank you to each other and when they part their ways both whispered "Hope to see you again" and sighed. Somewhat both their hearts felt that they knew each other even though they just met.

I really don't know if I should continue this story but I hope you'll like it.... :)