Hot n' Cold

Amber's POV:

I was sitting in front of the car while the girls are at the back, they are so silent, and so I turned and face them both. Any problem girls? I asked sweetly. No hyung, Sulli said but was not able to complete her sentence when Soojung interrupted. "No!" She blurted with an angry voice. Whoa, why are you angry? I asked confusedly.

"You annoy me" she said with a cold voice. But I didn't do anything K-rys. "Shut your mouth" she said harshly, I was really surprised so I did not say any word. Sulli was surprised too I can see it on her face; she was looking at me while talking to Soojung. I can't hear their conversation, but I heard she said sorry to Sulli I can't wait to get off the car it's really an awkward situation right now and what's worse I didn't even know what I've done.

We're in the mall already the two walked ahead of me I intentionally led myself a few meters away from them pretending that I'm busy looking at the shoe stores. I stopped for a while to let the distance between us became farther I can't see them right now; I think I lost them or maybe they left me already. I walked briskly when suddenly I bumped into a girl that is carrying a cup of coffee, great! I said sarcastically my shirt is soaking right now good it's a cold coffee or else I'll be burnt right now.

"Sorry" she muttered as she grabbed her hanky to wipe my shirt. It's okay I tried to brush her hands off me but accidentally I was able touch her hand, "wait a minute! I know you she said" with an excited voice you're the new guy in our department right? She asked while staring at me. Y-yeah I guess I answered showing no interest with my tone.

" I'm Hyuna by the way" she said with a smirk on her face, "come" she grabbed my hands and pulled me directly in a clothing store. "I'll buy you a new shirt", she grab a white long sleeves with blue collar, this will be good on you she said leaning towards me and whispered go ahead and change. Is she hitting on me? I just stood there and said nothing, her voice was so sexy when she said that so I just nodded and head towards the fitting room.

It really suits me well, I headed out of the fitting room while carrying my soaked shirt good thing my pants are not soak or stained. She quickly headed to the counter and paid for my shirt, I can pay this I said firmly, you don't have to this.

I can't believe it I don't want girls paying for me, which annoyed me a little. Hey! It's really not a big deal I said as I looked at her and she just gave me a naughty smile. "I was sorry so I bought you that shirt" she said while pouting, she's really flirting with me huh.

Okay, thanks I said to her as I walked away from her, she quickly ran after me and grabbed my arm. What do you want?" Why are you so rude? And you just left me like that?" she asked while staring at me. Well, I came here with my girls I blurted and I'm looking for them, sorry I turned around and left.

Krystal's POV:

It was really not my intention to shout at him, I just don't understand what I'm feeling, I'm confused why is he like that he always teases me and pisses me off but sometimes he's so sweet to me, so caring and earlier was different. I know it's not the first time he did that, he did that also when we met in Japan.

But that's acceptable coz we're strangers back then. I never felt like this even with my ex boyfriend, I never pay attention to any guys ever since we broke up even though I date a few back then, but why am I feeling like this. He was quiet the whole time we're in the car and when we arrived at the mall he kept his distance and right now we lost him.

This guy's really annoying we're looking for him about five minutes now, I left my phone in the car and Sulli's phone has no signal, finally, there he is but who's that girl holding his arm, so this is where he'd been and here we are like crazy looking for him and he's flirting with a girl? Unbelievable.

The girl looks familiar though, he left the girl and started walking to our distance, and I don't even think he saw us. Hyung! Sulli shouted, "Where have you been? We we're looking for you all over". "I'm sorry, just some accident" he replied. So Sulli didn't saw him flirting with a girl, I'm more pissed at him right now! Liar!

He looked at me but it seems like he's so aloof with me, I mean he didn't even say a word and never give comments on my suggestions. So we decided to watch a movie, as we enter the movie house he excused himself for a minute, we were already seated when he came back with popcorn's and soda.

He seated beside me since he had no choice, the seat order was Sulli, me and him, he sat there quietly and even avoiding my stares he pretended not to look at me." Here" he said giving me a cotton candy which made me smile, I love candies, "sorry if I did something to piss you off" he blurted and avoided my stare.

"Yah! Hyung" Sulli blurted "why are you giving her cotton candy! What about me? "Sulli pouted like a kid. "Aigoo! Of course I bought one for you too" he smiled while patting Sul's head; it was really a sweet gesture of him. The movie started and we're all focusing on the big screen, Sulli is busy eating popcorn and her eyes were glued on the screen.

I glanced at him is he asleep? Suddenly I felt his head on my shoulders, he's really asleep I wanted to brush him off, but he sleeps so peaceful, like a small boy and it's so cute. So I let him sleep on my shoulders, the movie already ended so I shook my shoulders to wake him up.

"Sorry" he said while rubbing his eyes, I was too tired he said while rubbing his nape. He's totally different now, for the first time since last night he never teased me or pissed me off. What's wrong with him?

Annyeong! How's the update, I wasn't able to post last night....

I'll post the next chapter this afternoon...catch up with ya later...

More Kryber moments coming up! Stay tune...

KRYBER is LOVE~!~! :)