I Can't

SULLI'S POV:

Ever since this morning Hyung and Soojungie kept avoiding each other, is there anything going on that I don't know, I know Hyung does like her but how about Soojung this he like my Hyung too? Hyung? Are you okay? I asked him as he laid our shopping bags at the back of the SUV. "Y-Yeah" he said but avoiding eye contact with me, come on Hyung please I know there's something bothering you. I linked my arms around his. He released a deep sigh, It's soojung, am I right? Then why don't you tell her Hyung. Tell her how you feel, "I can't Sul" he said with a sigh.

Why not Hyung? What are you afraid of? Getting hurt? "Maybe" he replied and smiled at me. But Hyung if you keep doing that how will she know what you really feel, what if someone will take her away from you, like for example that Minho guy, I mean frankly speaking he's good looking and he has a special connection with her. He's a big danger you know, "I know, well what can I say I'm more handsome than him so why bother" he said jokingly.

Really Hyung? Come on don't fool around, "Well, it's really her choice Sul, besides I don't have a right even to be jealous I can't because she's not mine Sul". That's the point Hyung make her yours, why can't you? If this is still being afraid to love again because what happened in your past relationship, don't you think she's worth taking risk for? "She's Sul, there's no doubt about it, but I don't know if she feels the same Sul, really, you saw how she avoided me right?" he said as he bowed down his head, besides even if I wanted to I really can't, and I can't tell you why either.

AMBER'S POV:

FLASHBACK

Oh crap! I really can't sleep I kept on thinking about the kiss, I tossed around my bed god! I gaze at the watch it's already 1:00 AM, when my phone rang, Mom? Is everything okay? "Are you okay son? Where's Sulli?" She asked with a worried tone. She's on the other room sleeping, is everything okay? I asked for the second time "Amber be careful promise me that you'll take care of yourself and the girls", Uh? Of course mom you don't have to remind me anymore, I know, and even if you don't say it I will do my best it's my duty. "We talked face to face with your real mom Amb" mom said in a low tone voice.

Oh? Is that why you're worried mom? I asked her curiously. "They really like to take the company away from you son; she paused then sigh "by any means necessary" she added. Then take it, did she threatened you? She didn't respond so I am guessing that they did. "I sent someone close to protect you Amb", is it Key mom?" H-how?" I'm a Liu mom; don't forget that, she chuckled at the other line, "we'll be home soon". "Bye sweetie" she said sweetly, bye mom take care.

~END FLASHBACK~

This is the other reason why I can't tell her, I can't afford to have a girlfriend because of this situation, I don't want to Involve her or put her life in danger because of me, even though I really love Krystal but I can 't how can I take care of her, if I can't handle my own problems. But as soon as I settle this I will definitely tell her, I will definitely confess my feelings for her. I was snapped out of my thought, when I finally realize that Sul and I are already inside the restaurant where we left them earlier. Minho was already gone when we arrive but Soojung is blushing? Yes, definitely her cheeks were red as tomato.

"Soojung's got a date!" Luna unnie shouted. Wow! Good for you! Princess, I tried to smile but really it hurts me inside. Why? I can't feel this, she's not even my girlfriend, I smiled at her but I can sense that we're in the awkward phase again. Amber Liu!!! You can't be hurt, is this payback for all the girls you've played with? It sucks! We were about to leave but I decided to order some food for myself, I really didn't ate well since I can't concentrate earlier, when Minho was flirting with Krys, I really wanted to beat him up, but I can't. They we're shocked since I ordered a lot, W-what? Never seen a hungry guy? I'm still hungry! I gave them a grin.

They laughed at me, I can see her smile, well, that's good I can still make her smile, I thought to myself. When we were driving off to the hotel my phone rang, so I turned it on to speaker mode, Oh my dino's, it was Jong and Hae calling me," Yah! Little dino! "They said in unison, brother! They screamed so loud, god! They're crazy. Yo! I'm driving guys, don't be so loud! Sulli, Luna and Krys laughed at our dorkiness. "Yo! Ambro! Are you with a girl again?" Jonghyun exclaimed, NO! I'm not Hyung!" You haven't change huh! Lover boy!" They both laughed! Ew! I'm not Hyung, so what time should I pick you up at the airport?

" 9:30, don't be late or you're dead you baby dino!" Yah! Stop calling me baby! I protested. "Why? Are you shy that you're girl would hear us baby dino?" They both teased me. "Stop teasing him" I heard Sunny's voice in the other line. "Hi handsome" she said to me, Hi beautiful I teased her back. Well it's just how the way we are, Sunny's always been a sweet older sister that I never had, along with Ailee and Woori; they treat me like a spoiled brother.

"Oppa!" The girl said, Jiyoung? Is that you baby? "Nae Oppa! Missed me?" Of course I missed you my baby, she just laugh and said I know you would. Oh I'm excited to see them already; they became my family when I was living there alone. "Yo! Brother!" Jong and Hae said, "See you tomorrow!" I will! "Dino siblings forever" they shouted as they ended the call. I was laughing when I realize the girls are glaring at me. W-what? Concentrate on the road will you, Soojung said coldly. "You have lots of girlfriends huh Amber?" Luna noona said with a disappointed tone.

No noona it's not what you think I tried to explain when I felt a smack on my head. "Yah! I thought I'm your only baby sister! " Sul? Yah! You guys are scaring me! W-what did I do? They're all like my brothers and sisters you know, they like to tease me so much. You guys should definitely meet them. Soojung and I were playing avoiding games again, so I let her be. But it really bothers me thinking she will be dating her ex boyfriend, it scares me, and it hurts seeing her with the other guy.

Tsk!!!!....love is really complicated!!! Indeed! kekeke....

Stay tune guys, and gomawo for reading my story!....

More KRYBER moments!!!! :)