Revelations

Sulli's POV:

We're at the airport right now me and mom; I woke up early because I was too excited to see Amber hyung. Mom? Will you think she will recognize me? Coz it's been so long even though we communicate each other from time to time still we haven't seen each other. Relax mom said as she put her arms around my shoulders, we're standing here waiting for her at the arrival gate and suddenly mom waved her hands and shouted "here Amber! We're here!" she blurted. I saw a tall guy, but he's like an inch shorter than me, with a fit toned body heading towards us, wow he's so handsome and very manly he flash his a sweet smile to mom and hugged her. I was dumbfounded, I froze for a while. "Sulli? Baby? Are you okay?" mom asked scanning my reddened face. 

 Uh? Huh mom? I replied while stuttering. Amber hugged me tightly with one arms "ddullie" he called "I missed you" he said sweetly, and kissed my cheek. Still shock seeing Amber; I blush when she kissed me.  Mom? But Amber's, a guy or a girl? I'm confused mom. They both stared and laughed at the look on my face and question. Come baby let's talk about this at home, but mom I protested and stare at Amber, she's too handsome to be a girl, what's happening? I can't believe this.

Mrs. Choi's POV:

The van was so quiet; Sulli never spoke a word while Amber and I are catching up and I asked him what happened to his arm. He said that he just fell of his bed and gave me a huge grin. This kid is hiding something. Sulli's so quiet I know she's confused right now. We arrived at home before lunch, and the chef's readied and serves the food, so kids we'll eat first I broke the silence between the two of them who's awkward with each other. Sul? I though you're really excited to see Amber? But why are you acting like that? Her eyes rolled as she stares at me then move her stare to Amber. Alright I said, enough, Amber's really a guy Sul, sorry if we hide his true identity, but it's not his fault, and we only did that to protect him.

 Look, I know you both have many questions swarming in your heads, but let's just eat first okay. Both of them agreed and nodded. After eating I decided that we should talk privately so I lead themto my small office at our home. Sit you two I said and they both did, Sulli, baby, Amber's a guy since birth,we hide his real identity to protect him me, hyung and appa decided to make him a girl, to lure the peoplethat who wants him dead. Why? Coz we really don't know the real identity of those people and they want him dead.  Why? Coz we really don't know the real identity of those people and why they're doing it  but as we further investigate, I sigh, I'm sorry, it's your Mom Amber, she wants you dead. I really didn't know how to tell him that his mom's behind this, it will break his heart I know, but he should know the truth coz right now his mom knows his true identity already and they're after him. I can see they we're both shocked and both didn't utter any word from their mouths Amber, I can see in his eyes that he's furious and I can see sadness. I was surprised when Sulli hugged him; they were close since they were little, I was happy of Sulli's gesture her hyung needs her right now, my babies, I approach and hugged them.

Amber's POV:

I was so happy to see mom and Sulli my little darling, I both hugged them and gave Sul a peck on her cheeks, but she was so surprise to see me, I know who wouldn't right? Back then when we we're little, when I was pretending to be a girl, my dad let my hair grew longer so basically I have a girls hair but it didn't bother me it's kinda cool for me. I can understand her questioning my real identity, so I choose not to bother her confused mind. Me and mom talked in the van still she's silent all the way home, on our lunch, she didn't spoke to me, and just keep staring blankly. After our appetizing meal Mom led us to her office and we both sit together while mom sits in front of us. I know this would happen, mom explained to Sulli that I'm really a guy, It was a relief hearing that, I know it will take time for Sulli's brain to process that believing that I'm a girl not until now might be shocking to her system.

 I was so surprised when mom continued her explanation I knew that there's something big but I never expected and It surprised me somuch that I didn't even know what to feel, I heard a deep sigh from her, "I'm sorry as she bowed her headdown, your Mom Amber, she wants you dead. I really didn't know how to tell you this my son, that yourmom's behind this, behind all your hiding and suffering I know it will break your heart, so we decided tokeep it for so long, believing that one day things might change, your mom might change, but you shouldknow the truth coz right now your mom knows his true identity already and I think she's after you," this words I wanted to be angry at her but I can't I know they were all protecting me but I was upsethearingbecause they lied to me, I just sat there and froze , I didn't know what should I feel, I want to scream, I'mangry and sad and again I am confused, WHY? I asked myself.

  WHY? I want to take my anger out, but  suddenly I felt someone hugged me, it was Sulli, and she was crying. Hugging me, I felt warmth, I felt  weak, and mom hugged as both. I wanted to cry but, I really don't know what to feel right now I'm soconfused.

Sulli's POV:

After everything I heard, I felt really sorry for hyung, hearing moms confession I saw hyung's face turned red, and I know he was very angry. Being lied to and I know he's hurt, I notice he held his fists so tight that's why I hugged him tightly, as I cry, I can see that he loosen up, I feel relieved at same time I feel sad about hyung. I really don't know what to do to take away his pain, I know it will be hard on him and I know there are more secrets that mom wants to spill to us on that day, but seeing hyung so angry made her stop. In the right time we can continue our conversation, I didn't bother asking mom all the details coz I know she will tell us soon she's just waiting for hyung to cool down and giving him time for himself is a good thing. But I'm still worried, hyung didn't came out of his room for two days already and he didn't eat much. I know how hard it was for him, so from time to time I visit his room and ask him if he's okay and assuring him that we're here for him. This is the third day that he's acting like that so I decided to go to his room and say goodnight to him.

  He just gave me a weak smile; I kissed him on his forehead and hugged  him tight. There's no sign of him crying even for the past days that he's been like this but I think If he'll cryit will be much more better, I know he's a tough guy but guys can cry too you know. Hyung I'm here, so if you're ready to talk, I will listen, as I turn around and was about to go, I suddenly felt two hands pulling my arm; I sat down and hugged him again. It's okay hyung I'm here I whispered to him, I was shock when he hugged me tighter and I he started sobbing. I feel sorry for him as I patted his back, just pour it all out hyung, you will feel better after this, I promise. I can't stop smiling at the back of my head I know he's crying but I can't help it he's so cute, he cries just like a kid, just the way he cried when I bit him on the arms when we're kids. The next morning I was surprised seeing him on the kitchen having some breakfast mom was out of town so we we're left at home. Hyung! I yelled, finally!

I hugged him and he ruffled my hair. Yah! Stop it hyung! Don't mess with my hair.

Hey guys, Kryber moments will come next chapter, I hope you stay tuned and really wanted to read some

feedbacks.... I will do my best to update soon... I hope you like it.... Kryber is the best! :)